Teams My 2019 Round 1 SC Team (post yours in here)

ubeaut

All Australian
AFL Club
Essendon
Scored 2092

Had I not made the stupid last min decision to play Balta over Drew would be 2177

Dusty and B.Crouch over Coniglio and Rocky also cost me. Jury is still out on starting Gawndy,although Moore and Greene could've been Laird and T.Kelly with a cheaper combo.
Screenshot_20190326-170702.jpg
Screenshot_20190326-170723.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gcsunsfc

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 4.52.03 PM.png

Only 5.3k in bank
Ok with my selections
Backline scoring so mediocre - hoping I can get a collective extra 50 points a game from them
can't believe I went Boak again, looks good after 1 game though.

Not planning on any trades - don't think I need to correct any rookies at this stage really.
Worpel the one I'm most wishing I had.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Haven’t done SuperCoach in years, but somehow pulled a 2,320 with this team.

Will now try and take it seriously since I’m finally in the running for something.

I’ve been told to avoid trading any players this week. With this current squad, would that be a good idea ?

Attachments

AFL Club
St Kilda

Will now try and take it seriously since I’m finally in the running for something.

I’ve been told to avoid trading any players this week. With this current squad, would that be a good idea ?
I personally would go
Hall> Walsh
Collins> Clarke

Great start but I think you have missed to many of the good rookies. Hall is a nothing pick and will have to be traded sooner rather than later so may as well do it now.

I would definitely do these trades now with a start like that so it frees up 2 trades next week in case you missed other rookies which I think you have. So many mid price players in your squad will cause you headaches in the future if you don't have the cash generation to upgrade.

Better Loosen Up

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Great start. Unfortunately 4 injuries in the first week doesn't help. I would be trading

Nelso

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors

Obese Arachnid you know what to do

Very first post ....shakes head :drunk:

Obese Arachnid

Supercoach Board Enthusiast
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
There are no other teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom