Teams My 2019 Round 1 SC Team (post yours in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I thought it would be handy to have a dedicated thread for our Rd1 squads to compare to our final teams later in the year that's easy to find. So now that Rd1 is done and dusted and all our teams (for better or worse) are finalised, please post a screenshot of your 2019 Rd1 team in here. (before you make any Rd2 trades to cover up the **** ups!)

Team name: The Night Manager
A.JPG
B.JPG

Last edited:
I thought it would be handy to have a dedicated thread for our Rd1 squads to compare to our final teams later in the year that's easy to find. So now that Rd1 is done and dusted and all our teams (for better or worse) are finalised, please post a screenshot of your 2019 Rd1 team in here. (before you make any Rd2 trades to cover up the **** ups!)

Please note: this is not the thread to brag or whinge about your Rd1 score, just post your team for the record and gtfo. Cheers Kenty's

Team name: The Night Manager
View attachment 641444
View attachment 641445

Great. Another bragger

anigif_sub-buzz-18925-1507751878-5.gif

1553468108392.png

Round 1 - 2071
Rank - 34,679

No trades for me this week. In fact, I'll keep the same starting line-up and just change VC/C choices from Grundy/Gawn to likely Danger/Fyfe. Goal of my team is to go hard Guns n rookies which will result in some huge cash gains if they pay off - so far i'm happy with how the rookies have performed as a whole. Little worried about the JS of Hore, Scrimshaw and Wilkie, but if they can hold their spots I'm in a good position.

Crisp, Collins, Scrimshaw, Oliver, Walsh, Grundy, Gawn, Danger, Heeney all with room for improvement. Only players that played out of their skin were Fyfe, Crouch and Boak. The rest were about par.

If I can scrape together 2200 in Round 2 I'll be over the moon.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Capture 2.JPG

2070. Rank 35k

Mistakes. Downgrading Macrae to Oliver so I could have Butters instead of Gibbons (right call for cash gen but cost myself 60 points). Then passed on Collins to a cheap rookie ie burgess to backline for parker fwd. 40 points lost because I would have fielded Duursma instead of Burgess. 100 points down the drain.
Parker to Balta on Thursday.

I am ******* itching to go Collins to Parker via Baby John and Oliver to Macrae. Especially before Macrae double tons against GC. ******* Oliver.

1553477025685.png

Thats how my team looked by the end of round 1. My midfield did s**t with Cripps and Fyfe doing their best to salvage something from the wreckage. I scored 2117 and am ranked 18441 which i think is an ok start given how much upside i believe my team has. Mills' role was a worry. He did see some midfield minutes in the second half but not enough for my liking. If Newman goes big again ill probably sideways trade Mills and ill think about getting Parker if he scores well again.

103C6983-310F-47C5-90C8-406BC5063650.jpeg CB5FB40B-18FB-4FDA-BD6F-332AB255B4BD.jpeg

Not too displeased with the final team. Wimping out at the last minute and changing the ‘C’ from Coniglio to Gawn was the major blunder.

My backs are going to cause major pain this year though - wish I had went one deeper in defence and left one more rookie on field in the mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back