Teams My 2019 Round 1 SC Team (post yours in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose it doesn't matter now.

All I can do is hold my trades and pray for carnage elsewhere.

View attachment 641543
Um I have a mate who knows Smith in some way and heard that his knees are shot and was unable to get knee surgery over the summer. They're hoping he can last till the end of the year but unlikely. This ain't bs, just relaying what i heard

Post Round 1.jpg

The round didn't go well, but I'm not really concerned about any of my picks yet. Likely sitting tight this week, and then making rookie corrections, or potentially a ruck correction if it would net me 150k+ over the next few weeks.

Um I have a mate who knows Smith in some way and heard that his knees are shot and was unable to get knee surgery over the summer. They're hoping he can last till the end of the year but unlikely. This ain't bs, just relaying what i heard
I would be happy tbh.
Means i could get another Super Premo in the mids

Would have scored another 185 if I left Fyfe as (C) & Drew on field.

View attachment 641612
It's only the difference between the players score, not the doubled total

Fyfe captain + Danger = 147+147+97 = 391
Fyfe + Danger captain = 147+97+97 = 341
50 point loss, not 100

Still annoying nonetheless

cheeky ****en campaigner aren't ya
FrankAmpleFlies-size_restricted.gif

I didn't know Alf was catholic

My Shitshow

Decided to load up on forwards in 2019, rookies there are just scarce.

Backs light on - will be the first area to upgrade.

Skipped Fyfe - went MCrouch instead.

All in all, fairly happy. Its a long season and as always top 1k is the aim.

1553485897616.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's only the difference between the players score, not the doubled total

Fyfe captain + Danger = 147+147+97 = 391
Fyfe + Danger captain = 147+97+97 = 341
50 point loss, not 100

Still annoying nonetheless
You mean you would have scored another 135 points ;)
Maths isn't my strong suit.

2019 starting team.PNG
Thoughts behind my selections,

Defence
Whitfield is a rare talent and should easily be a top 10 defender and the 666 should not
impact his scores. Didn't pick any uber defenders because I was worried about how the new rules would affect them,
like a few on this board.
Williams and Smith worth the risk at their prices. No Collins couldn't fit him in and 180k was a bit steep.
Moore selection was based on a lack of decent D4 options and JS
Clarke WAFL gun, seen him tear it up last year against men.
Mids
Wanted Macrae but realised if I just pick the to best rucks it will save a trade in the long term, Libba will be him shortly.
Cripps a gun who still has improvement. Olliepiggy see Cripps.
Fyfe because I didn't have Macrae so wanted another Captains option.
The Crouch brothers price and JLT swayed me on these 2, will look for each other and Adelaide's nice draw.
Libba fallen premo.
walsh JS, Constable because he's a highly rated mid prospect.

Fwds
Danger VC lock, Heeney 105 average last year if you take out his injury affected game.
Telly because I was impressed by his increased size over the off season (showed me he wanted to work still) and is a pure mid.
Greene fallen premo.
Setters and Drew both mids.
Parker mature ager

All rookie selections I based on draft order, maturity and age, DPP and JS concerns.
Ranked in 13k this week so some work to do.

Last edited:
Didn’t actually do that well with onfield rookie choice (including Balta) and went Gawn into Macrae. All the cash left over is due to a change on Sunday from Williams to Ridler so I can swap Libba for Sheed this week.

Got 2,080 but overall I’m fairly happy with it.

Targets / worst players for each line:
- Lloyd / smith, Ridley or Moore
- Sheed then fallen Oliver / Libba
- Grundy or Mummy / Lycett
- Worpedo / Greene and Balta

6695CCDF-F090-4797-91B8-755E3D4B9C27.png 5FF31494-C41F-4108-BF18-F6F30082A53B.png

rd1.JPG

rd1team.JPG

7 Players under 70 and Drew on the bench with his ton going begging.

I am taking that and running and no trades needed yet and trading after Rd 1 is just crazy IMO if you did not cop an injury.

Last edited:
Started off OK .....scored 2,242 ...ranked 1,160 ....but lots of luck in choosing the right Captain (Fyfe)

View attachment 641529

Nice work mate and if you manage to get a premo defender in like Lloyd that team is looking seriously good.

I did tell you i remember to take Lloyd and stack the value under him regarding Mid pricers and rookies. ;)

Nice work mate and if you manage to get a premo defender in like Lloyd that team is looking seriously good.

I did tell you i remember to take Lloyd and stack the value under him regarding Mid pricers and rookies. ;)
Lloyd is my first upgrade target .....Hopefully it'll upfold how I can do it .....not immediately obvious AP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back