Teams My 2019 Round 1 SC Team (post yours in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored 2092

Had I not made the stupid last min decision to play Balta over Drew would be 2177

Dusty and B.Crouch over Coniglio and Rocky also cost me. Jury is still out on starting Gawndy,although Moore and Greene could've been Laird and T.Kelly with a cheaper combo. Screenshot_20190326-170702.jpg Screenshot_20190326-170723.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 4.52.03 PM.png

Only 5.3k in bank
Ok with my selections
Backline scoring so mediocre - hoping I can get a collective extra 50 points a game from them
can't believe I went Boak again, looks good after 1 game though.

Not planning on any trades - don't think I need to correct any rookies at this stage really.
Worpel the one I'm most wishing I had.

Haven’t done SuperCoach in years, but somehow pulled a 2,320 with this team.

Will now try and take it seriously since I’m finally in the running for something.

I’ve been told to avoid trading any players this week. With this current squad, would that be a good idea ?

Attachments

• 0C15791C-E796-4384-ADE7-8CAC3E220C30.png
    0C15791C-E796-4384-ADE7-8CAC3E220C30.png
    1,011.5 KB · Views: 146
  • E02A3E9F-7864-423C-AD43-91C6D6659467.png
    E02A3E9F-7864-423C-AD43-91C6D6659467.png
    974.3 KB · Views: 145

Will now try and take it seriously since I’m finally in the running for something.

I’ve been told to avoid trading any players this week. With this current squad, would that be a good idea ?
I personally would go
Hall> Walsh
Collins> Clarke

Great start but I think you have missed to many of the good rookies. Hall is a nothing pick and will have to be traded sooner rather than later so may as well do it now.

I would definitely do these trades now with a start like that so it frees up 2 trades next week in case you missed other rookies which I think you have. So many mid price players in your squad will cause you headaches in the future if you don't have the cash generation to upgrade.

Great start. Unfortunately 4 injuries in the first week doesn't help. I would be trading

Obese Arachnid you know what to do

Very first post ....shakes head :drunk:

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back