MY 300TH POST - CONGRATS TO MOI !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

dee_girl9

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2001
don't know. Too drunk to know, too pissed to care!
Other Teams
Melbourne ...HELLO i mean how easy?
WELL here i am at 300. WOW pretty
cool.gif
huh? i cant believe it. feels so good to finally get here. u know there were times that i thought that i would never make it to 300. seemed to much of a struggle. to get up each morning and face the world. let alone get on the net to see who had bagged my beloved demons now. BUT there was a something that just wouldnt let me give up. 2 little demons sitting on my shoulder. one saying go. go online u can do it and the other sitting there begging me not to. but the evil demon prevailed. i came on, i read, i posted, i conquered. I conquered all that came before me. - freo fans thinking that they can bag my Oxy and get away with it
rolleyes.gif
when will they learn. I conquered the Cows supporters, especially after saturday night that keep saying "we were robbed. u didnt deserve to win children children. give it up i dont care. what is in the past stays there.

To all my beloved demon boys, i luv u all so very much. you put the light in my lightbulb, and the smile on my face. not to mention the hole in my bank account. (all the cool stuff to buy. geez) To my Sexy Ox, u r the sweetest. you more than any give me the inspiration to go on. you r someone who i have always looked up to and always will. Neita - your poor form lately has boosted my tally somewhat, and for the wrong reason i thanku. To woey - HAHAHAHA u r so funny u make me laugh
smile.gif
although u probably dont know why, and its better if u dont
wink.gif

To my partner in crime DEES RULES your irreverant posts and quirky replies keep me busy, and the mindless idiots in the world of bigfooty keep me on my toes. looking for people to slay, and topics to opinionate.

To think it has only taken me 4 months to get this far, where will i be at the end of the year? Who knows??? Who cares???? well i do so there
tongue.gif

Anyway toddle loo. ill see u all later. Chow !!!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by dee_girl9 (edited 11 April 2001).]

well well well... she finally did it!
smile.gif

you've only been nagging me about this 300th post for the last week and until about 10 mins ago you thought you were only on 200 posts well guess what girl... you were sucked in bwahahahaha and you have no life!
biggrin.gif
than again you do live in woop woop land! (sorry mish i had to use it)
I am very happy to keep you posting and you know that one criminal is nothing without his partner in crime
wink.gif
and its been a pleasure being your partner on bigfooty!
rest assure i will keep helping you fight those evil people who think they can destroy our dees!
THEY CAN DESTROY US ON FIELD BUT THEY WILL NEVER DESTORY OUR SPIRIT!

congrats girl!
smile.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

i only thought that it was my 200th cos mishy is trying to get her 200th and that was y my brain was thinking 200. its that demon sitting on my shoulder saying 200! 200! 200! I reckon that demons name is shane. i should have listened to the goood one David. oh well congrats to me

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

well if it was shane he would slide right off your shoulder remember? i mean god how much money will maintanance cost? wax is expansive this days!!
biggrin.gif
ahhh i am so evil... well the dees have really truely taken over me and you wont see me complaining
wink.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

BOOOOO!!!!
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

there is always a crow to ruin the party. BUT ah QT your words dont hurt me, they only make me stronger. As my baby used to say "This world will eat u up and spit u out". yes thats it. Just like the dees did to the crows on saturday night. Oh what fun!!!

Dont think by u coming on here and trying to steal my thunder with such a strong personal attack - BOOOOOO! (oh thats gotta hurt. now im
frown.gif
) that u will take me down, cos nothing will ever ever stop me. A merger has tried and failed, and so have the bombers. BUT these things will only make me stronger (and my boys aswell)So u can tiddle off to your crows board and wallow in what can only be described as self defeat and despair. And i will barsk in the glory that is known as Melbourne - the oldest most brilliant football club in the world, thankya
biggrin.gif
(the cats r the same age but u know for this purpose i only mentioned melbourne)

And to other people who think they can come on here and bag me - THINK AGAIN u cant. u will not tear me down, u will only make me stronger. so BRING IT ON. thats what i say. IM READY FOR IT! ILL TAKE U ALL ON and i WILL WIN BECAUSE "i am strong (strong) i am invincible (invincible) I AM WOMAN"

so yeah thats me done for now. but ill be back later. u can bet your botttom dollar on that.
tongue.gif

Chow

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

[This message has been edited by dee_girl9 (edited 12 April 2001).]

Originally posted by QT:
BOOOOO!!!!
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

OOWWWWWW! that hurt. HA HA HA
child words fail me, as to why u would stoop so low, to give me such an easy taget to destroy, but like Scott Welsh shooting for goal on saturday night, u will never get it right will u?

"i am strong (strong) i am invincible (invincible) I AM WOMAN"
theres only one person that can bring me down.
wink.gif

------------------

LOL
you guys are soooooo funny!!!
well nicki, hasn't it been a lovely week for you?!
saying 'ahhhh this is taking so long' ever time we speek, and me replying, 'yeah, i know, but i'm still trying to get to 200!'
and non't you worry i'll get it today!
But any ways, good on ya nicki! well done, and congrats!!!

GO DEES!!!

------------------
I luv shane woewodin. and the mighty dees whether or not you like it!!!

Originally posted by dee_girl9:

"i am strong (strong) i am invincible (invincible) I AM WOMAN"
theres only one person that can bring me down.
wink.gif

Yeah what she said!
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

p.s.- people i am trying to get 1000 posts ok so at the moment i am posting just for the sake of it!
tongue.gif

------------------

Originally posted by DEES RULE!:
Yeah what she said!
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

p.s.- people i am trying to get 1000 posts ok so at the moment i am posting just for the sake of it!
tongue.gif

out of desperation no doubt. u dont like the fact that i am catching up. HA HA ill get there dont u worry
tongue.gif
and when i do......hmm watch out ill sik shane onto u. her kitty kitty
wink.gif

------------------

LOL i still can't get over the kitty thing... people do u think that Shane looks like Austin Power's cat so hairless??!!!
eek.gif

LOL i dont know... i have to think about that one some more...
meanwhile better go buy some more cat food
tongue.gif

puss puss puss...
biggrin.gif

GO DEES~
smile.gif

------------------

lol, do you two ever give up???
have you ever noticed that not too many people mess with you any more???
smile.gif

GO DEES!!!

-don't know where that came from, i'm just trying to get to 200.

GGGGOOOOO DDDEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!

------------------
I luv shane woewodin. and the mighty dees whether or not you like it!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by sabre_ac:
Yay for Deegirl9
300 posts of absolute dribble
80 percent about freo

But nice dribble none the less
wink.gif

Oh no no no! 300 posts of absolute classs my dear sabre. absolute class. there is no way u can spoil this for me. i am never going to let this happen. 80% of my posts r about freo????????? hm I dont think so! sweety if 80% of my post were about your team id definately have to contimplate (sp?) getting a life. the only posts about your team, is where im defending my boys, when u sook and whinge about how good they r. HA HA! so there
tongue.gif

Chow
biggrin.gif

------------------

Remove this Banner Ad

Back