Media My big fat Rookie diary...

Remove this Banner Ad

CazC30

Far from the madding crowd.
Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
I am going to do a biography about being a Rookie in the finest sports league in the world. I have been privileged to rub shoulders with some of the finest players to grace the turf and share meals with some great team mates. I have had my ups and downs but last week a slotted four times and feel so chuffed I decided to write about it and let everyone know how great I am and illustrate my way to being the best rookie the league has ever seen.

Dairy entry... I was minding my own business in the life style thread when two shabby looking gentleman approached and asked if I had a boy friend to which I said I was married and not interested... The shyer skinny lad looked mortified but the fatter balding guy had a bit more to say... 'Do you want to be in our team' I asked what it was all about and they just looked at the floor and said it would be cool to have a girl in the team as they don't really get to meet a lot of females. They went on to say they had this struggling team (I won't mention any names but you can wonder)... The team was filled with the worst rejects and mummy's boys you could not imagine... One lad thought he was funny, he wasn't. But many just didn't talk as they were scared of the WW man. There were problems here as many were to traumatised to post in threads as they were to dosed up or too scared to write anything in fear of ridicule.

Reluctantly, I agreed as they said they had a s**t load of beer and stuff to eat so I though this would tied me over until I get bored... The club house was very dark and the the only things to eat were packs of biscuits but they told me they weren't for eating but for the night game they all play... But I was not invited. Training they just stared at me as my athletic physic was the first they had seen... In real life, as they had only seen pictures of women like me in magazines... When the pages were not stuck together... Moving on, we played ball and decided to do some fitness training but before the first lap many had decided to skip the showers and go and watch TV... Something unfunny and juvenile was playing, it just didn't interest me so I decided to play some music.

My first game in the league was okay I just feel I could have done better but they persisted in playing some older guys who kept calling me a nice gal and do I want to see there little pet...

To be continued....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate please help me out and at least provide the topic. Do you want racist, sexist, double entendre?
The topic is intolerance, but the show's probably over.

Anyway amazing thread Caz what a cliff-hanger!! Couldn't possibly dream of what comes next.

Sausages as far as I can tell so far this is your competition, in the loosest possible sense of that word. She does have her moments mind you, some very funny stuff so far. In the interest of fairness I won’t even warn you of the particular angles of attack to look out for.

You'll doubtless have noted that I am keeping a low profile on these threads - Round 13 will be the time to party :D

CL.jpg

Mate it is a sad day when you are actually giving yourself a reality check.

Maybe unlike you(one of the leagues most overrated posters), who thinks he’s gods gift to posting, I’m not completely and utterly delusional about my own quality. I know I’m not quite good enough to ever win a beez and I’m cool with that.

However, fact I haven’t made a top 20 and you have , is an indictment on just how poor imbeciles here are at judging quality.

You'll doubtless have noted that I am keeping a low profile on these threads - Round 13 will be the time to party :D

View attachment 634253
Far be it for me to advise...

Notice my lack of an EKA badge, a travesty and a theft. There are some here that reward campaigns, there are some that reward media, there are many that are just dumb and wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back