My Bigfooty Prodigy <3

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 13, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Football Club
Im a long term bigfooty poster (I change names at the end of each season) and 2p2 poster and I thought it was time to take on a challenge and help turn a social/semi reg online player into the next big thing.

Now Im not wanting to post my screen names in here but im sure Red + Black and Ashley12 can verify for my standing in the online poker community. Currently I stake and coach just under 60 players playing full time up to the Sunday Majors and I always love bringing someone up in the game and seeing them grown in the game.

The first player I brought up from $2/180s 6 months ago is now crushing the games and I ask him for advice!!

jlLYb.png

Soooooooooo what am I looking for?

- Somebody that wants to learn all aspects of MTT's play starting in the $2/180s (or higher depending on where your starting ability is)
- Someone that can and will commit to 35+ hours a week
- A person preferable between around the age of 18-25 (video gaming experience will be in your favour)
- Someone who has been a member for a min 6 months and doesn't just have 3 post
- Can not be in more then 5k profit life time, I dont want to make a good player great etc

I will arrange for poker software to be bought for you if you don't have it as well as teaching you how to adapt it into your game, I can also provided the bankroll needed to play on a standard staking deal and as your game grows you would have access to my stable coach's as well (guys like Squee451, Rowniwn, Tonkaaaa etc etc) as well as being a member of a Skype chat with I think around $5,000,000 career winnings in there.

I will be updating this thread each week with results and I little blog about the changes in there game and the player would be expected to do the same, I will also try to arrange to record 1 of the sessions at the start and then also do it at the end of the time with me to show how far hard work in the game has.

10% of all winnings will be donated to Orygen Youth Health to help them to continue to do there great work with Youth Mental Health.

To apply just post a pm sent and ill be closing applications on the 7th of Jan and I would expect the player to be willing to put at least 3 months work into the project.

I will try to answer as much in this thread about what Im looking for for this project but I think it will be very interesting to see the changes made from playing for a bit of fun compared to actually learning the game.

Just so people are aware No im not offering to do staking or any coaching outside of this one off thread that ill be doing.

Here is an example of what id class as a meh attempt at it, had a few guys pm already which is good to see and dont be afraid to apply if your a losing players as this is based around showing how hard work on your game is the only way to go!!

As I said in the OP I am more then happy to allow players to use there own funds during this project as this experience isn't something that I am looking to make any profit from personally but I think it would be a interesting project for everyone to follow on here. Im going allow people to keep sending in applications until the end of the week seeing as its now been confirmed by Ashley12 that this is actually a proper offer that is worth people taking a look at.

I knew I should've visited this board more often... :eek:

Good luck to all involved, sounds like a great oppurtunity :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back