My bottom. 50 of Bigfooty best posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed OMB is DanWA's Benny
seth meyers wow GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

#5 Leobarryyoustar

For being a prick and trolling the place with smartarse comments. It's not nice when you are here due to talking footy. Nobody wants to know if you have a farting problem when you chew chewing gum at the same time.
If anything you've got to stop chewing gum and farting at the same time. What a disgusting habit.

#5 Leobarryyoustar

For being a prick and trolling the place with smartarse comments. It's not nice when you are here due to talking footy. Nobody wants to know if you have a farting problem when you chew chewing gum at the same time.
If anything you've got to stop chewing gum and farting at the same time. What a disgusting habit.
Your commentary is ambiguous. Which is disgusting?
1. Chewing Gum
2. Farting
3. Chewing gum and farting sat the same time

#5 Leobarryyoustar

Look I was just trying to ask Laphroaig whether he also chews with his butt, seeing as he talks out of his ass. An assmouth, if you will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please can 4 posters who haven’t been named already post ITT stat so the incredible server load can be relieved at last

sooz you old warhorse, I would ride you hard and put you away wet.

To speed things up, I don't post on tlc anymore, or whatever your site is, and rarely post on bf these days. Best of luck in identifying any other nefarious activities I engage in. I am related to Bomber Thompson however.

PS My farts smell amazing

sooz you old warhorse, I would ride you hard and put you away wet.

To speed things up, I don't post on tlc anymore, or whatever your site is, and rarely post on bf these days. Best of luck in identifying any other nefarious activities I engage in. I am related to Bomber Thompson however.

PS My farts smell amazing
Have you ever pissed in your Lycras?

#4 Network Nerd

I see a personal attack here on the person who asked me to type this up. Both of us are not happy at it.
Shut up NN you nuffy. Imagine if we went after you on here you'd be filthy at us all.
Message from Sooz = "Network Nerd is a big crazy hawks supporting dickhead i've ever seen. He's so nerdy that he needs to pull his own head in and stop talking out of his arse about me"
Imagine going through everything that i'm going through right now buddy. You wouldn't like it one bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back