Remove this Banner Ad

Trouto

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
Who tf calls it mackers??
Items similar to Homer Simpson, The Simpsons, Tattoo Concept, Victorian ...

Old Mildura Boy

Cancelled
Feb 12, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
#2 Booger_t

For being a whinging and moaning cats fan. Not all cats fans have a shitful attitude such as this cats fan possesses but he comes across as a coldhearted douchebag.
Saw him melting in the Knock Knock thread which is a s**t stirring thread against the Essendon supporters.
Just stop melting and learn to take a joke.
I reckon he's one of those blokes that doesn't bother to wipe the snot coming from his nose.
He might actually be that disgusting that he picks his nose and eats the contents off his fingers.

#2 Booger_t

For being a whinging and moaning cats fan. Not all cats fans have a shitful attitude such as this cats fan possesses but he comes across as a coldhearted douchebag.
Saw him melting in the Knock Knock thread which is a s**t stirring thread against the Essendon supporters.
I reckon he's one of those blokes that doesn't bother to wipe the snot coming from his nose.
He might actually be that disgusting that he picks his nose and eats the contents off his fingers.
She did well to write this up a month ago and include as evidence a thread made a few hours ago.

Sooztradamus!

leobarryustar

Milking frees
Margin Mania Chess Club Member BeanCoiNFT Investor Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Sep 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
#2 Booger_t

Ahaha yeah that guy Booger_t is a bit of a half flush

Old Mildura Boy

Cancelled
Feb 12, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
#1 Chelseacarlton

For stinking up the forum with all stupid s**t. Stuff we don't need to hear because the person behind the account is a sooky Carlton fan.
Every thread carlton's mentioned in it this dickhead has to make a comment.
Negative comments even though his team won.
Give it a rest you nitwit.
Carlton have improved this year. They will have a better run for it next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

leobarryustar

Milking frees
Margin Mania Chess Club Member BeanCoiNFT Investor Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Sep 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
#1 Chelseacarlton

For stinking up the forum with all stupid s**t. Stuff we don't need to hear because the person behind the account is a sooky Carlton fan.
Every thread carlton's mentioned in it this dickhead has to make a comment.
Negative comments even though his team won.
Give it a rest you nitwit.
Carlton have improved this year. They will have a better run for it next year.
chelseacarlton doesn’t post here any more

carltonchelsea

Premium Gold
Sep 4, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
chelseacarlton doesn’t post here any more

That bloke was a campaigner and a tight arse, shallowest pockets and the shortest arms on a bloke I’ve ever had a hand shandy from.
Decent poster though, my favourites were, “The day I met Wayne Harmes” and “Houli” or “Basher” can’t recall, top notch, I’m glad he’s gone, although I still feel he deserved to beat MAXIMUM GAWNAGE in poster of the few back, plus he doesn’t have a fat gut like a certain Melbourne poster!
I’m all taut and terrific!👍

The people who know the truth. I owned Bostonian in an extensive exchange on the GD board this week, was like the 2007 Grand Final (me being Geelong and he being Port obvs)
You definitely put this controversy to rest. Celebrate with some Mackers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back