Trades My completed team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might get Hawkins instead of Bolton (Dusty replacement) but this is it. Maybe I shouldn't have traded Guthrie to Mills the week before last (for mental health reasons). Still livid about what happened there. Take away the concussion game and Whitfield is averaging 96. 95+ defenders 105+ mids (110+ in fact) Gawndy/Nic Nat/Darcy 90+ forwards excluding injury/concussion games. 0 trades left is obviously a huge concern but at least my cover is pretty decent imo. I've made plenty of mistakes this season and have learnt much + some things could've been so much better but yeah I guess this is it. My completed team. (btw if I do Hawkins instead of Bolton then it gives me a beautiful 2600 projected, but Mills and Whitfield obviously will/could miss)
Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 1.45.06 pm.png

Might get Hawkins instead of Bolton (Dusty replacement) but this is it. Maybe I shouldn't have traded Guthrie to Mills the week before last (for mental health reasons). Still livid about what happened there. Take away the concussion game and Whitfield is averaging 96. 95+ defenders 105+ mids (110+ in fact) Gawndy/Nic Nat/Darcy 90+ forwards excluding injury/concussion games. 0 trades left is obviously a huge concern but at least my cover is pretty decent imo. I've made plenty of mistakes this season and have learnt much + some things could've been so much better but yeah I guess this is it. My completed team. (btw if I do Hawkins instead of Bolton then it gives me a beautiful 2600 projected, but Mills and Whitfield obviously will/could miss)
View attachment 1181267

D6 averaging less than 95

incomplete.JPG.jpg

if things went slightly differently i'd have touk instead of mills and zorko instead of bolton (formerly dusty) but oh well. not the place to ask but hawkins or bolton? 200 short of marshall i'd add.

Incompleteness withstanding, that's not the worst team I've seen in this thread. What's your current rank?
around 1500

have bled an insane amount of points from holding guthrie (at least 350 to if i just sidewaysed him to touk round 13 which i so nearly did) and now mills (who i eventually got rid of guthrie for) basically just a straight up minus 113 to my score (so late in the round i couldnt cover it). unbelievable really what happened yesterday.

could be around rank 400ish now and i know everyone has things they would alter but yeah a few subtle things this season have really punished me for 200 points plus for each one. the guthrie butterfly effect over 500 when you look at how it affected everything later for me (delayed my final upgrade by a week to cut that guy for instance)

just shows how holding a premo through a relatively short injury can kill your season. in future AC joint or minor shoulder injuries = gone from my team if possible, even if they arent missing any weeks.

around 1500

have bled an insane amount of points from holding guthrie (at least 350 to if i just sidewaysed him to touk round 13 which i so nearly did) and now mills (who i eventually got rid of guthrie for) basically just a straight up minus 113 to my score (so late in the round i couldnt cover it). unbelievable really what happened yesterday.

could be around rank 400ish now and i know everyone has things they would alter but yeah a few subtle things this season have really punished me for 200 points plus for each one. the guthrie butterfly effect over 500 when you look at how it affected everything later for me (delayed my final upgrade by a week to cut that guy for instance)

just shows how holding a premo through a relatively short injury can kill your season. in future AC joint or minor shoulder injuries = gone from my team if possible, even if they arent missing any weeks.

Wow it's amazing how my spudbot team is ranked 400 places higher than your A-list team. I've had a lot of bad luck as well. Could have been ranked Top100 now (was 235th at the start of Rd15) if it weren't for 9 injuries to best 22 players in the last 3 weeks as well as a couple of disastrous C choices. Having an impressive looking completed team on paper doesn't necessarily = a high overall finish. I don't think I've ever ended up with a finished team that didn't look like crap.

team.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow it's amazing how my spudbot team is ranked 400 places higher than your A-list team. I've had a lot of bad luck as well. Could have been ranked Top100 now (was 235th at the start of Rd15) if it weren't for 9 injuries to best 22 players in the last 3 weeks as well as a couple of disastrous C choices. Having an impressive looking completed team on paper doesn't necessarily = a high overall finish. I don't think I've ever ended up with a finished team that didn't look like crap.

View attachment 1181392

Who did you trade Dusty to Marshall?

I hate this thread. anything I post ends up jinxing my team.

SP Cripps is a monty for 150+ this week and Marshall to be injury-subbed after I traded Cripps > Marshall last week. I'm actually amazed it didn't happen on the weekend, but Dusty and Jelly went down instead so karma got me anyway for burning my third last trade on a one week "soreness" injury. :rolleyes:

pretty much but i have my own criteria lol
My criteria is this:

Def: D6 should be 90+
Mid: M8 should be 100+
Ruc: R2 should be 100+
Fwd: F6 should be 90+ or Heeney

Helmet and Taranto will meet the criteria by the end of the year but I don't have to wait until then to get my badge

View attachment 1181392
this is my first year playing for rank rather than league which is all about the finished team if that explains anything (mindset is a bit different which i've had to adapt to) but yeah very solid team aside from f6 and maybe d6 i dunno how haynes has been scoring but i do know he was a lot cheaper at one point.

whilst someone like de goey technically doesnt pass my criteria for supercoach supremacy i think he'll average 100+ potentially more provided he doesnt get injured/other pies injuries causing him to lose role. Also, I reckon i'm gonna start grundy darcy next year just thought i'd add that.

really its what they average in your team that counts (durability is key as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back