My evil twin

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all

Look, sorry guys. It had to come out sooner or later, but sadly, my evil twin brother, Shinbombers24 has come out of nowhere. Shinbombers24 is half human, half Essendon fan and he is on a mission to rid the world of unimportant football clubs and to make sure that the top team after the home and away round is crowned premiers.

You have been warned.

Shinboners
(fighting to the death)

If only he used his powers for good.... instead of evil.... *sigh*

Shinners,
I haven't told u this........ but .... ummm.... Westy24..... nah don't worry.... I shipped him off to China where BB's are regularly erased in case of upheavals. Thank god for the lack of free speech in some countries
biggrin.gif

Well I don't really know how to put this....... but I'm afraid I have a confession to make...... there is in fact a Gonzo24
eek.gif

He hasn't been around for a while (luckily). He posted huge long essays that tended to repeat the first paragraph about 4 or 5 times and would repeat these essays on every message that was posted so that all these posts would then contain reference to a certain football club.....yeah I know pretty bizarre.

He would also post bizarre rantings about clubs becoming irrelevant and such...... (un)fortunately the only thing that became irrelevant were his postings and "opinions".

I haven't heard from him for a while (here's hoping!!!)

Cheers

Gonzo

Shinboners:

YOU SAID THIS:
" The scariest thought of all...a Dan2424"

You are a f*ckin foul mouthed moron who doesn't have opinions unless someone else gives then to you. A fool u are. How can u see that I am not right.... anyone who disagrees with me is fool.

But seriously,
This isn't that paralel universe thing again with Dan2424??? .... or a Matrix with Hird keeping time still thing.... or both??? Last time someone made an attempt at bringing what he believed to be the best explanation of his theory about h&a champions being premiers by replying to a premier league soccer question in the thread which he "thought" was right two months later, and do u know what the funny thing was, after 10 months of ranting and raving, it wasn't even him that made the original thread wrote it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
.... isn't that funny?? .....is funny the word?
confused.gif

If your reading this.... Hey Dan!

PS: how about Rooboy 9021024?

Westy

Funny aint the word. Um, now let me think....it's on the tip of my tongue....ah...oh yeah, got it....*sad*...that's the word I was looking for.

Anyway, D24 did say that Hird was God, which explains the fish and loaves trick he did with his salary where he got paid less AND more at the same time. But what gets me is that if Hird is, in fact, God, then why didn't he cure himself from 1997 to 1999? Without a doubt, God24....sorry, Dan24 would argue that God works in mysterious ways.

If you're all implying that I am the evil twin........ I'm not.

Dan24 is the only name as post as (except one time where I used the name "Kurt Angle")

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sainter24 was delisted by St Kilda a few weeks ago.

Shinboner,

Do you want to delist your evil twin from the Big Footy team of the century?

Sometimes he isn't a team player and doesn't share the ball around. I'm led to believe he wants more recognition and is more important than the others.

PS, Seems like all the action in here. I've been regularly wandering around outside your rooms but haven't been in yet. I could have brought some Tooheys through my links to the St Kilda message board. Now we are sponsored by Pura Milk so that should keep someone happy.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Dan24:
If you're all implying that I am the evil twin........ I'm not.

Dan24 is the only name as post as (except one time where I used the name "Kurt Angle")

I think not LIAR!!!! I'm out to get you brother. You WILL pay. I'm the good twin!!! You are evil!!! You have proven that over the past year. 'Til we meet again brother.

TO PREMIERSHIP RECOGNITION REMAINING IN ITS CURRENT FORMAT!

TO THE MEANINGFUL CLUBS- I LOVE THEM ALL- I GET AROUND- THE ROOS, DOGS, DEMONS, SAINTS, HAWKS!

TO THE MANY PASSIONATE SUPPORTERS OF THESE TEAMS!

TO THE DEMISE OF THE EVIL DAN24!

------------------
Dan24 is an evil imposter.... he had me locked up in a Russian prison for 24 years..... but now I'm out..... and have only one thing on my mind.....

Westy
I have been told I am one very sick puppy, I love serial killer movies, black comedy like Shallow Grave & I have a very sick sense of humour, not that you would now that by my posts. Lol. South Park was funny as tonight.

------------------
Mantis

Geez guys thanks for the congrats, I don't feel like I have been here that long, wow 1000 & it only seems like yesterday. sniff, sniif. I think we all need a drink to celebrate.

------------------
Mantis

sandie congrats on the millenium post.

that really was a rapid fire 1000.

I think our collingwood freinds really spurred you on towards the mark.

what am I on now ??? about 550 or something ???

Im really lagging behind everyone now.

A.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back