Opinion Don Pyke general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I read on the other board a conspiracy theory that Adelaide Oval is the wrong shape/dimensions for Ports game plan, it's not their fault if they can't play well at home when even their home ground is against them.

It would be a remarkable thing to craft a game plan that can't be played on the oval where you play 50% of your matches, wouldnt it?

True we beat a "nothing" Port, but we also beat previous flag favourites GWS & undefeated Richmond, broke the 7 game loss to Hawks.

Perhaps you should be more concerned that Port haven't beaten anyone of note...
Sorry you beat Richmond I forgot.

Flag favourites

I'm not worried at all. Right now we are exceeding expectations.

Sorry you beat Richmond I forgot.

Flag favourites

I'm not worried at all. Right now we are exceeding expectations.
So we've beaten every top 8 side we've faced and you've lost them all and somehow you've exceeded expectations?

Do you rate your club that low? Oh my how you guys have fallen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Australia was a multicultural society and all inclusive but those of the Muslim faith will feel left out with the thread title with no mention of Allah...;)
Let's just leave religion out of it full stop before we all get in trouble with the mods !!

untag-me-now.jpg

Original thread title was getting the Pawpaws all excited, thinking they were in for some quality reading on our board.

Now it's just become a satire of the five-star mega-thread on their board.

Change title to "I've lost my faith in Port Adelaide" - 1870 to Plastic Franchise lololololol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back