Teams My Final Round 1 Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 3 SC Winners Rd1 teams.

2013 (TheDimmaWits)
Bartel, Sheridan, Lonergan, Weitering, Dea, Adams (Brown, Tippa)
Fyfe, Danger, Pendlebury, Ablett, R Gray, Shiel, Rockliff, Mills (Maccaffer, Gresham, Keays)
Goldstein, Leuey (Grimley)
Barlow, Hall, Wells, C Ellis, BenKen, Menedue (McCarthy, Kerridge)

2014 (C-Money)
Shaw, Laird, Yeo, Weitering, Dea, Adams (Brown, Tippa)
Fyfe, Pendlebury, Ablett, Rockliff, Wines, Crouch, Mills, B Kennedy (Gresham, Hewitt, Davis)
Goldstein, Naitanui (Goatse)
Barlow, Hall, DeGoey, Steele, Wells, Menedue (McCarthy, Kerridge)

2015 (The Night's Watch)
Shaw, Rance, Laird, Weitering, Dea, Adams (Brown, Tippa)
Fyfe, Dangerfield, Ablett, Ward, Rockliff, Liberatore, Mills, Gresham (Hewett, Dunkley, Davis)
Goldstein, Gawn (M King)
D Martin, Barlow, Wells, B Kennedy, Milera, Menedue (McCarthy, Kerridge)
None of them have Cripps, must be auto set teams.

2013 (TheDimmaWits)
Fyfe, Danger, Pendlebury, Ablett, R Gray, Shiel, Rockliff, Mills (Maccaffer, Gresham, Keays)

2014 (C-Money)
Fyfe, Pendlebury, Ablett, Rockliff, Wines, Crouch, Mills, B Kennedy (Gresham, Hewitt, Davis)

2015 (The Night's Watch)
Fyfe, Dangerfield, Ablett, Ward, Rockliff, Liberatore, Mills, Gresham (Hewett, Dunkley, Davis)
Goldstein, Gawn (M King)
I like last year's winners team. I was very close to taking Wells at F3 so I could grab another mid premo. Didn't end up doing it though

DEF: H Shaw, R Laird, B Houli, J Weitering, M Dea, Tippa (M Adams, M Brown)
MID: N Fyfe, P Dangerfield, G Ablett, T Rockliff, T Liberatore, B Crouch, C Mills, B Kennedy (G Hewett, R Davis, J Gresham)
RUCK: T GOldstein, M Gawn (M Cox)
FWD: D Martin, M Barlow, A Hall, D Wells, S Kerridge, C Menadue (T Papley, L McCarthy)

Shaw Rance Rich Weitering Dea Adams tipa, brown
Fyfe Pendles Ablett Shiel Rocky mills oliver menadue Gresh, Hewett, Davis
Goldy stef Goetz
Dusty Barlow Hall wells benken kerridge mccarthy, pap

2013 (TheDimmaWits)

2014 (C-Money)

2015 (The Night's Watch)
Goldstein, Gawn (M King)

Dont like Dimmawitts team at all

Here is my final team,

Be really peeved if McGov and Robbo are injured......
do have 116k left so shouldnt be trouble if i do have to trade them out, just annoying
scored 2233 this week, with Gaz vc loophole, ranked 14,078 (Top 7%)

upload_2016-3-29_16-25-29.png

image.png
image.png

This is mine- I started brown on the field (grrrrrr), had gresh as mid emergency and took gaz's vc score.

Having a s**t truck team and being ranked in the bottom 20% is fun for you? :drunk:

Only people with Swan, Hodge & Sandi are the auto-fil teams. :rainbow:

Guess playing a game with your kids if you have any and losing on purpose would be a bad thing to you to then hey? ;)

What's your supercoach username, I will look for you in the top 10 also this year.....seriously get a life.

My apologies oh great one that I am not playing exactly the way you and everyone else who takes life too seriously want me to. Maybe I should give you my login details and you can change my team to one that suits you, which funnily enough probably still would not win any week or even be in the top 10,000.

Ended up with:
Shaw, Rance, Laird, Weitering, Dea, Adams; Brown, McD-T.
Fyfe, Danger, Gaz, Pendles, Rocky, Libba, Mills, Oliver; Gresham, Hewett, Davis.
Goldy, Stef; Goat.
Barlow, Hall, Wells, Kennedy, Menadue, Kerridge; McCarthy, Papley.
~50k leftover.

Pretty happy with my squad in all honesty, it didn't score great in round 1, but plenty of premo scope for improvement.
If I could have my time over, I'd probably change my structure only slightly. I'd swap a mid premo/def rookie for a mid rookie/def premo. And I'd go larger at F1 (Barlow might not be the best choice). Happy with my rookie selections. Dunkley/Parish are about the only ones I didn't take that did alright.

Guess playing a game with your kids if you have any and losing on purpose would be a bad thing to you to then hey? ;)

What's your supercoach username, I will look for you in the top 10 also this year.....seriously get a life.

My apologies oh great one that I am not playing exactly the way you and everyone else who takes life too seriously want me to. Maybe I should give you my login details and you can change my team to one that suits you, which funnily enough probably still would not win any week or even be in the top 10,000.

I play SC with my 7 year old and she loves winning just as much as I do. Only losers think that's a bad thing. :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaw Yeo Lonergan Adams
B.Sinclair Dea Tippa Brown

Ablett Treloar Sidebottom Rockliff Oliver
Wines Liberatore M. Crouch B. Crouch Macaffer
Davis

Goldstein Blicavs Cox

Wingard Hall Wells Petracca
Kennedy Kerridge Anderson Menadue

CQovxPR.jpg

Happy with it apart from Roberton, who was a last minute addition for KK. In hindsight I should have kept KK and fielded Adams. Hopefully Roberton will go better this week as the Dogs don't have many key forwards meaning he'll be able to play a more attacking role.

CQovxPR.jpg

Happy with it apart from Roberton, who was a last minute addition for KK. In hindsight I should have kept KK and fielded Adams. Hopefully Roberton will go better this week as the Dogs don't have many key forwards meaning he'll be able to play a more attacking role.
Unfortunately if Richo is going to persist with a midget defence (Fisher and Dempster as our Key tall defenders :/ ) than Roberton's not going to be anywhere near as attacking this year. Ideally Lee breaks into the line up ASAP, but until then you could be in for some pain.

Unfortunately if Richo is going to persist with a midget defence (Fisher and Dempster as our Key tall defenders :/ ) than Roberton's not going to be anywhere near as attacking this year. Ideally Lee breaks into the line up ASAP, but until then you could be in for some pain.

Nah, I'd rather see him come in around r6 - 8. ;)

It's a much better team than your Rd1 score. 8/13 premo's scoring sub 100 on the same round is not going to happen when you look at the quality of most of those players who had a bad round.
My team had a bout of gastro this week. Govs got a fitness test on Thursday & Fyfe should be ok from his corky. Expecting much better this week.

Was quite happy with the teams round 1 effort, midfield premos were great. Was very happy i opted for gaz/priddis as opposed to fyfe/pendles. Gresham was the only midfielder who i was disapointed in but im sure he'll get better.

Defence was hurt by KK a late out so had to cop browns measley 42 but adams (who was quite impressive)82 sort of made up for that.

Forwards wise im pretty happy, hopefully Barlow can bounce back after a poor week. S.Gray,Hall, Wells, Menadue and BenKen all justified their spots in the team too. Papley was brilliant but im not going to be sucked in to starting him this week and then theres McCarthy who showed enough signs that he should be able to play enough games this season to make a bit of money.

I ended up with 2315 and in the top 2% which was a good result.
supacoach rd1team.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back