Teams My final Round 1 team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ALL prefer your "Wifes" team;)
I should have just backed my gut ignored all you guys and run it as my account LOL.
The things is I agreed with you all. Risky as hell having 3 mid premos.
Even more when Cripps is one of them.
1647848176168.png
1647848212670.png
No expensive rookies on the bench should have been the tell tail sign pre round 1.
This was always the better team.

Last edited:

Went okay. 2,223

Regret starting a Loop (Uwland), probably wasn't necessary.

Regret Owens

And Probably should have only started one of Chappy and McGov. Could have had Dixon in FWD and not have Hayes stuck at R3.

Plenty of cash for corrections though
2b8c2188277b7d026eae20c87af98f0f.jpg
fcf4d9b2003d372350208ecb3e99b8fb.jpg

Did some shuffling for this coming round (rookie movements), but no trades yet so this is my official team for 2022.

1648026042150.png

Bont, English, Kelly and Ryan my main premo pods, otherwise i like the structure and so far can't see any trades that i need to do, except maybe the backline bench now since it's now non existant.

This is how the final Round1 lineup panned out. Bit of work may be needed on the mid benches and Crisp and Whitfield disappointing, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with it. Not so happy with Hayes and Martin being stuck on the bench, but traded Baldwin to Dixon after Hayes exploded and while trades were free so it won't happen again.

Final Starting SC team.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is my final RD1 team, I've gone light with the premo in the mid but I've somehow will get close to 2,400, which for I haven't done in RD1 for a long while. MPM all the way baby! :D

Sure, I'm missing a few players that I would like to include, but there's not too much to be concerned about.

Injuries: I'll need to deal with McInerney's injury, I'm not too sure who else is injured

Edit: Just cleaned up my RD1 team

View attachment 1350391
I used to have PODs - the combination of Hewett, Cripps, Rowell, Caldwell & Heeney - now most teams are squeezing them in :'(

PODs - no more. It’s becoming a standard team!

I need up up my game and keep Gawn & Whitfield for their PODness :p

Vive la difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back