My Heart Beats True - 2014 Membership Campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about demon seats (although, I might be on that myself. I dunno lol), but I'm on the redlegs membership (which gives you a reserved seat), and for mine... it's the same seat the entire year. And because my membership automatically rolls over, I keep the same seat every year. It's my seat for life! :D lol

You all need to get some pleb in you. Q49, right next to the MCC. We get rowdy.

Meanwhile , over the other side of the ground , the ghosts of the working class cheer squad that once occupied the old Bay 15 (?) are wondering how to stick a rocket up the members stand .

You all need to get some pleb in you. Q49, right next to the MCC. We get rowdy.

Level 2, bay 49 for me ;)

Mine is auto as well - love the new campaign, very good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Level 2, bay 49 for me ;)

Mine is auto as well - love the new campaign, very good!

You've got the best seats in the house though mate!

Smart by the club to launch this early due to the Roos signing & take advantage of bandwagon supporters, definitely getting some quality people at the club. Love the faintest flicker of heartbeat too, sums it up beautifully!!! :)

We always start this early due to the nature of MFC-MCC combined memberships. MCC memberships expire the week between the end of the season and finals.

We always start this early due to the nature of MFC-MCC combined memberships. MCC memberships expire the week between the end of the season and finals.

I can't remember a single campaign from the club starting this early to be honest, the Mfc mcc ones might but not the main campaign in general.

I can't remember a single campaign from the club starting this early to be honest, the Mfc mcc ones might but not the main campaign in general.

Last years certainly did. This one is doing better than it by a couple thousand too.

Just renewed my trident membership, N54, anyone else around there?

The girl on the phone asked me home and away? I said yes and finals too, she laughed.

Just renewed my trident membership, N54, anyone else around there?

The girl on the phone asked me home and away? I said yes and finals too, she laughed.

She obviously hasn't read the memo about Paul Roos signing yet....bet she will feel silly for laughing once she reads it ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back