My Heart Beats True - 2014 Membership Campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

Already signed up again, this will be my 13th consecutive membership with the Dees.

This is my...fifth? But only my second with my name on it, old ones had dad's name.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I've been living overseas but I let mine lapse , will def renew it for next year though

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
I'm automatic aswell, when do those numbers get added to the tally? I expect big numbers especially if we trade well.

Flyswatter

All Australian
Feb 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
good marketing by the club to launch this immediately on the back of Paul Roos signing, should pull in a fair share of euphoric supporters.

also liked the Hogan teaser at the end of the video, even more reason to purchase/renew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SFebey

Team Captain
Jul 10, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Smart by the club to launch this early due to the Roos signing & take advantage of bandwagon supporters, definitely getting some quality people at the club. Love the faintest flicker of heartbeat too, sums it up beautifully!!! :)

Deefolt

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2007
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Detroit:PistonsLionsRedWingsTigers
Tempted to go the whole Legends thing seeing as I work Mon-Fri now :) Let thee celebrate, went to only 5-6 games this year coz I used to work every Saturday and Sunday, had to take days off work hahaha

EDIT::

Officially a Legends Member again :) yay for 10month thingys

Viney

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 23, 2006
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Melbourne
Tempted to go the whole Legends thing seeing as I work Mon-Fri now :) Let thee celebrate, went to only 5-6 games this year coz I used to work every Saturday and Sunday, had to take days off work hahaha

EDIT::

Officially a Legends Member again :) yay for 10month thingys

Legends is a great package

And don't really care re the length, I know ;)

Purefooty, mfc website

Deefolt

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2007
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Detroit:PistonsLionsRedWingsTigers
Legends is a great package

And don't really care re the length, I know ;)

My Seats are amazing!!!!

Guys next to me are the nicest blokes in the world, had to come late to the GC match (half time) and they were so nice to me :)

Andy_Mac

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2009
Torquay
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'll be back for my 10th plus year. My son is up to his third and I have another little Dee to add.

It's hard work keeping a 4 year old true when we live in the heart land of the cats.

noob question, thinking of upgrading to Demon Seats
Can you choose your demon seats each match or are you allocated seats for the season?

My preference would be to sit on Level 2A for all games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back