My Hope For 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

100 years of sports, music, film and television:
  1. Language and phrase gets invented by African-Americans
  2. Caucasians adopt it and sound ridiculous when saying it.
That's what I'm talking about....oh, i see.

One of my younger colleagues referred to something as "boss" the other day.

Had NFI what he was on about and shows that someone in their mid to late 30's is even out of touch.

you're in a safe space here dylan its ok

twitterless- video of Nick doing a solo gym session.

Excuse me for being a bit out of the times, but what is a 'dope session'?
Seems to me it is straight out of the 'Essendon play book'.[/QUOTE]
Lol
Means a great session

Excuse me for being a bit out of the times, but what is a 'dope session'?
Seems to me it is straight out of the 'Essendon play book'.
Lol
Means a great session[/QUOTE]
Dont know what it is but all I see is a kid desperate to make it whenever I see Robbo.

I just want to see us beat the scum and Port power

The three games we played against them two was simply disgraceful, especially considering both teams were very average themselves this season

I just want to see us beat the scum and Port power

The three games we played against them two was simply disgraceful, especially considering both teams were very average themselves this season
If we beat the scum we will be sitting on 10 wins

Everybody makes typos or throws an apostrophe in the wrong place, or leaves out a word in the rush to get their ideas down but I am really hoping that in 2017.

The recent spate of people typing 'his' when they mean 'he's', is consigned to the rubbish bin of bigfooty history.

Everybody makes typos or throws an apostrophe in the wrong place, or leaves out a word in the rush to get their ideas down but I am really hoping that in 2017.

The recent spate of people typing 'his' when they mean 'he's', is consigned to the rubbish bin of bigfooty history.

His right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My new hope for 2017 is that we can have a Collingwood free trade period - so we can be spared their dumbass trade proposals

Cue the "restraint of trade" diatribe the Collingwood morons will begin trotting out for the Lions to accede to their sub par offer to acquire Rockliff.

Yawn...

Oh and a bumper sticker that doesn't fade so disastrously as 2016's. Pretty much summed up our year.

...or looks like Carlton/Melbourne from a short distance away.....have to go up close to distinguish the dif.

Maroon please! No blue, or very little at best.....and LIONS prominent instead of the 2016!

...or looks like Carlton/Melbourne from a short distance away.....have to go up close to distinguish the dif.

Maroon please! No blue, or very little at best.....and LIONS prominent instead of the 2016!

Oh Mrs Mac you've done it again... ;)
24644582730_73c7c3393b_b.jpg

I want everyone to KNOW I barrack for the Lions....not have to guess.

So the vague unformed hope leading into game day followed by an irregular facial tick and a tendency to not talk as the game approaches and a standing order for new TV screens from JB and a feeling of sadness/resignation/ennui after the game (when you win) don't give it away?

1. Port finish last
2. We finish 2nd last (realistically we are wooden spoon favourites)
3. Rockliff does enough to get a monster FA offer and band 1 compo for us
4. Ballenden does enough to be rated top prospect in the draft.

We have picks 1,2,3 and get ballenden after a bid at 4.

Btw we can win more quarters (and games), not concede 132 points per game, have a percentage above 75ish and generally be a lot better than his year and still finish last.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back