FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't blame her. Australians are known for their bigotry.. Just look how those lovely homeschooled boys were treated.
24vimhw.jpg
:p
When I first read that I thought it said "Australians are known for their BigFooty"

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Milly would be one of those mums that acts like an angel outside the house but is a total nazi to her kids when no one can see. I still think they will get through tonight though.

the second group lacked personality.

The first group had a pretty good dynamic though the younger brother still looks confused
I actually thought the other way around. I liked the personalities on the second part but the first were just a couple of whingers, a couple of freak brothers and a whole bunch of boring people.
The second lots food was much better too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milly is a dead set tool.

Knows she can’t cook than gets upset when criticized for her stupid mistakes. Karolina could not have gotten a worse partner sadly.

The second group definitely had the better cooks though I found Bianca and her cooking partner annoying.

The cricket guys were ok, bland.
Yeah I agree with that.The bloke with Bianca makes me sick he’s pathetic.
I can’t cop the Peruvian chicks they are full of s**t, the gay guy is a w***er and a few bland couples like the cricketers.
But ah well!

Milly is a dead set tool.

Knows she can’t cook than gets upset when criticized for her stupid mistakes. Karolina could not have gotten a worse partner sadly.
Who would have thought hey? But I agree. It’s pretty clear why nobody would go on the show with her!

Last edited:
Yeah I agree with that.The bloke with makes me sick he’s pathetic.
I can’t cop the Peruvian chicks they are full of s**t, the gay guy is a w***er and a few bland couples like the cricketers.
But ah well!
I forgot his name, but he is really annoying and arrogant tonight

Milly is a pain, I couldnt work with her.

I forgot his name, but he is really annoying and arrogant tonight

Milly is a pain, I couldnt work with her.
Couldn’t remember his name either haha. Doesn’t take long!

That trifle looked awful, and that Lamb dish looked awful too. Milly lost it for them, she's just not good enough as cook to compete at this level. Group 1 seem so boring now. I'm hoping a team from G2 wins. Although, Amanda's cleavage tonight was a work of art I could stare at for hours. Romel was annoying too.

He is a Nazi piece of work
Every time his head is on I just want to smack it. Can’t believe I actually want to even stick up for the two weirdest cat brothers ever against him. Total flog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back