FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised they picked mick and Jodie Ann
Well, they did cook kangaroo and that's almost like venison except it's a different animal entirely.

My brother-in-law used to hunt deer every November, clean them at home and cut them up and freeze them. He also made sausage with it. It was OK.

Well, they did cook kangaroo and that's almost like venison except it's a different animal entirely.

My brother-in-law used to hunt deer every November, clean them at home and cut them up and freeze them. He also made sausage with it. It was OK.
I wasn’t impressed with their instant restaurant

It is an acquired taste and I am not a fan of Venison or Roo. Both are to lean and not that nice honestly.

If you live off the land fair enough and need to eat it to survive by all means you would eat it every week.

But the novelty factor with restaurants introducing it as high end meat and these sorts of shows show casing it as some sort of supreme cut of meat is laughable and plain wrong.

It is ok but not what many like you to believe it is.

It is an acquired taste and I am not a fan of Venison or Roo. Both are to lean and not that nice honestly.

If you live off the land fair enough and need to eat it to survive by all means you would eat it every week.

But the novelty factor with restaurants introducing it as high end meat and these sorts of shows show casing it as some sort of supreme cut of meat is laughable and plain wrong.

It is ok but not what many like you to believe it is.
When my brother visited me in September we went out for a kangaroo fillet meal. I think I might have had kangaroo last about thirty years ago. It was good, but nothing I'd really ever order again.

Kangaroo is fine. Yes its an acquired taste but as a different cut of meat it makes a nice change

Having said that the local SANFL club had Emu Steaks and I figured I'd have a taste. Bland as ****. Like pork yet blander. But I tried it and am happy to say I did
I'm willing to try almost any food. There was emu on the menu of one of the restaurants I had looked at to take my brother to. We decided to go to one closer to Crown so his poker winnings would pay for the meal. :p

When I was going to uni in Texas I had rattlesnake at a gourmet restaurant with some other oddities. No, it did not taste like chicken. The only other thing I remember from that evening was having chocolate covered ants. (Oh yeah, I'm talking almost 50 years ago!)

When my brother visited me in September we went out for a kangaroo fillet meal. I think I might have had kangaroo last about thirty years ago. It was good, but nothing I'd really ever order again.

I have had both at high end restaurants and never again and we are talking $60+ main meal prices alone cooked perfectly and at the end of both I was wishing I ordered the Lamb !

At least I tried it professionally done but still it was way over rated. Gee my own Lamb roast cooked on my spit absolutely shitted all over what I paid mega dollars for in a high end restaurant of these so called gourmet cuts of meat.

Everyone is different though but to me it is over rated gamey crap with little wow factor that will make you go back for seconds or have it cold in a sandwich at work the next day!

Will Josh and Austin make fried peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?
* I hope they are booted out but the ratings they bring will mean that they are safe before they even cook.

This is a rigged comp made for TV ratings.

**** I hope they are booted out but the ratings they bring will mean that they are safe before they even cook.

This is a rigged comp made for TV ratings.
But... but... but... I'd miss them. I wanna smack Josh in the face almost as much as I want to smack the red cap MAGA kid. :p

Since I only started watching last season, I have no idea who these old teams are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is almost going to be like going to Waffle House, but without the deplorables at the counter smoking.

315xz4o.png

2e2p252.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back