FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

VIP night for C7 employees LOL. The best part of the show was Lawrence from House Rules sarcastic comments. I just can't swallow Josh's constant arrogance about how they're improving and will challenge then create a s**t canape like that. Victor showing again what a douchebag he is. The cricket lads yorkshire pudding canape looked delicious.

Why do Victor and G have an obsession with coconut? They've used coconut in their past three challenges I believe. Coconut = 0 points from me. Barf.

I do not know who most of these people are. Anna, I see, is wearing her usual schoolmarm attire tonight.

Emma's lips don't seem to be as full.

Last edited:

That carbonara did look bloody good to be fair.

The Peru girls should get through, Lisa and John are not at the level, nor are Josh and Austin (although improving), Victor and G just try too hard and cook some weird (to me) food.

Boring finals though

Cricketers are meh
Ibby and Romel are tossers
Pat and Bianac are meh

Where was Rico? The greatest MKR contestant ever. :oops:

Anyway, Pat & Bianca's dish looked the best dish out of the lot and deserved to win. I love how they got Josh & Austin's hope up at the start and then crushed them with the last judgement. Nice work MKR.

I hope Andy & Ruby can get it together for the last cook of this round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its funny to read the first page of this thread and I had to remember who the person was with the hat and I remembered it is the brother and sister from Perth. A close friend of mine went to their place for dinner and she said they were so lovely and down to earth. I think she knew their father in a roundabout way.

Tune in every now and then. It feels like this show is going for the best part of 3 months and still going!?

Same. I occasionally sit down with the wife and watch it. Only because I think Bianca is a bit of alright
Tune in every now and then. It feels like this show is going for the best part of 3 months and still going!?

I'm just a singer in a rock 'n' roll band

Josh and Austin were on the RCH Good Friday Appeal this evening. At first I thought that they were looking for new parents... :p

Pat and Bianca and pink hair and her husband were also on. I phoned to get a refund on my donation.

Austin, Pat and Bianca were on the phones after their segment. Josh was nowhere to be seen. Not sure if he had an excuse for not being there, but it wasn't a good look for him.
Josh was also a bit of a dik when he was on with the eating segment. I don't think he's acting the idiot, I reckon he's like it in real life. Austin seemed nice and genuine

Austin, Pat and Bianca were on the phones after their segment. Josh was nowhere to be seen. Not sure if he had an excuse for not being there, but it wasn't a good look for him.
Josh was also a bit of a dik when he was on with the eating segment. I don't think he's acting the idiot, I reckon he's like it in real life. Austin seemed nice and genuine
I only had the show on in the background so didn't pay too much attention, but I agree about Josh. He didn't seem to be in the spirit of the day and appeared to get pissed off when he tasted one of the sandwiches and spat it out. I thought the same thing that Josh really is an a-hole and that Austin seemed like a nice guy. He didn't seem as creepy last night, much more personable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back