FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate children. Snot nosed little buggers. :p Josh and Austin must feel they're with equals now.

I kinda haven't paid too much attention to the first fifteen minutes. Did I miss much?

Yes, the kids are super critical of the food
Those didn't seem like typical kids. What kind of a kid would choose curry over a burger? Healthy food is so overrated.

I had Indian Easter food today, though I wasn't well enough to go this afternoon and had leftovers tonight. Chicken biryani, curry pork, samosas and some vegetables which I have no idea what they were.

Those didn't seem like typical kids. What kind of a kid would choose curry over a burger? Healthy food is so overrated.

I had Indian Easter food today, though I wasn't well enough to go this afternoon and had leftovers tonight. Chicken biryani, curry pork, samosas and some vegetables which I have no idea what they were.
These kids are high maintenance

someone hug Victor lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh and Austin are doing well

c1 must be so proud
2a4okee.jpg

No...... not Josh and Austin... fare thee well.... :'(

Mommy and son... so what.

Damn Peruvians. Build a wall around them.

I await Trump’s tweets about the unbelievable anti-American judging. First his talent quest queens (come here for a grab), now his whiter than white fundamentalists.

C1 is still here though he is getting ready for Eurovision
And Masterchef!!! (Though I gave up on it half way through last year. Not enough drama.)

Boring, I dont like Masterchef, i find the judges annoying
Yes. I liked the US version much better. I never missed an episode. I love Gordon Ramsay. Graham Elliott I liked too. Joe Bastianich, not so much, but he was better than the guest judges and Christina Tosi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back