FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

First, the way Victor & G left like the w***ers they are was a fitting farewell.

Second, I'm glad Ruby & Andy got through, they deserve that spot.

Josh was ever arrogant to the bitter end thinking he could win MKR, but when I saw him mincing wagyu steak to make beef tartare I almost cried. A fine example of why he should never cook again.

Three episodes to go, phew. This show has been a marathon to watch this year.

I do not know who those judges are, but the one in the peach dress looks familiar. Was she in it last year? Were the others?

Ibby and Romel's poor entree has set them up for a great main. Have to keep it close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't help feel Pat & Bianca were ripped off on that scoring. The only thing I can put it down to is Ibby & Romel's dishes were more complex in flavor so garnered higher scores, despite the errors. Still, Pat & Bianca should feel aggrieved.

I don't think Pete & Manu didn't like I&R's dessert, they just didn't like the salty sauce. They must've liked the rest of it going by those scores.

The female judge who gave Ibby & Romel 9/10 did get the pickles on her entree (so a complete dish), said she loved the main, and loved the salty sauce on the dessert and argued with Pete about it. So I don't think her score was an outlier.
Totally agree. Just watched the repeat.

I wonder what the scores would have been, if each judge had given each dish an individual score and all were added up together. Would it have made any difference?

Totally agree. Just watched the repeat.

I wonder what the scores would have been, if each judge had given each dish an individual score and all were added up together. Would it have made any difference?

The Ibby & Romel 8/10 I'd see like this. 8X3=24 minus 10 for the main which they all said was perfect leaves 14, so entree & dessert could be 7 each.

Andy and Ruby were out and about at Tasting Australia looking very happy with themselves - even expecting freebies for an Instagram mention
!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back