FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules 2019

10 years of this. Civilisation has ended.

First couple cooking tonight boast a simple man with an eye patch and possibly the worst hair cut in the history of time and his partner who deserves so much better.

And we have a pair of Peruvians playing the role most recently played by the Russians in My Kitchen Rules 2018.

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
10 years of this. Civilisation has ended.

First couple cooking tonight boast a simple man with an eye patch and possibly the worst hair cut in the history of time and his partner who deserves so much better.

And we have a pair of Peruvians playing the role most recently played by the Russians in My Kitchen Rules 2018.
Also boasts two brothers who appear as dumb as dog s**t. Taken them 2 minutes to have a crack at someones accent and I am already hoping someone shows them up for the fakes they are.

Turns out they are fundamentalist Christians. American mother and Australian father. Explains a lot.
Hey. Grrrrrr.... well, at least I only have one of those in common with the serial killers. Easy to hate. Maybe too edited to be hated. We'll see.

Will the Peruvians make roast guinea pig? A hot Latino... almost seems like home. People who live in country Victoria? Yawn. The pirate's fiancee is cute, but she's no Anna. She doesn't dress like an old lady. I hope the flight attendants use examples of food from First Class, not Economy. More to come...

Hey. Grrrrrr.... well, at least I only have one of those in common with the serial killers. Easy to hate. Maybe too edited to be hated. We'll see.

Will the Peruvians make roast guinea pig? A hot Latino... almost seems like home. People who live in country Victoria? Yawn. The pirate's fiancee is cute, but she's no Anna. She doesn't dress like an old lady. I hope the flight attendants use examples of food from First Class, not Economy. More to come...
Edited or not, they seem annoying

Edited or not, they seem annoying
I find their weirdness, refreshing. Born Agains are so entertaining at times. And not in a good way most times. :p

I'm not impressed with their attitude. I bet they can't even cook.
Cooking is just a mere sideshow in this series. They all seemed to cook variations on a theme last year. Salmon - how unique! At least the mousse is a bit different.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Take your flog Boston hat off at the table champ

Millenials

giphy.gif

I keep forgetting which one is Ash and which one is Stacey. I hate genderless names.

The Peruvians seem so faux posh. I'm liking them. I want drama!

Boston boy is such a bandwagoner. Burn the hat.

Back