FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules 2019

I would love to have country fried steak with gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet corn, breaded fried okra and corn muffins from Cracker Barrel just one more time before I die.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
This is almost going to be like going to Waffle House, but without the deplorables at the counter smoking.

315xz4o.png

2e2p252.png
I put on 4 kilos (8.8pounds) just reading that

I put on 4 kilos (8.8pounds) just reading that
LOL They don't have Waffle House where I lived. It's mainly a white trash Southern thing. My nephew and I used to always stop there on our roller coaster trips when we headed south and east. Whenever I think of Waffle House I think of Kentucky. Good times.

Chicken and waffles is mainly black people's food. I've never had it.

I am not a fan of apples.

The pancakes look so much like my one grandmother would have made. She was not a good cook.

The chili nachos looked good. I might make some this week, though I wish I had my brother-in-law's home made salsa. I used to make my own chili which would take hours to cook. My father liked it, because I never made it too hot for him. I'd just add extra hot sauce to mine. I have a can of American made chili I'll have to use instead.

The only time it's good for ya is where you wake up at 11AM.
Hey! That's when I normally wake up!!!! Well, out of bed at 10:30.

so do you have brunch or lunch?

I usually have a sandwich at noon. I have a snack after my second dose of pills at about 3:30pm, then dinner at 6.30 after my last pills. I can not have much to eat during the day. I'm going out to dinner tomorrow night for the first time since New Year's. I just have to be careful not to eat a lot.

This morning at noon I had smoked salmon on a bagel with cream cheese, capers and a swish of caviar. And my only allowable coffee for the day. I cheated tonight and had some lemon cordial with dinner. I won't tell my doctors.

I usually have a sandwich at noon. I have a snack after my second dose of pills at about 3:30pm, then dinner at 6.30 after my last pills. I can not have much to eat during the day. I'm going out to dinner tomorrow night for the first time since New Year's. I just have to be careful not to eat a lot.
What are you going to eat tomorrow night?

What are you going to eat tomorrow night?
Taylors Lakes. The grand niece of my friend moved here from India last week and is staying in the main house. She is 22 tomorrow. She's going to RMIT. Today was her first day. She's really sweet.

How can you burn waffles? Using a waffle maker isn't rocket science. Oh yeah, it's Josh and Austin.

That smoked salmon and rabbit greens looks kind of good.

The savory french toast is something I'd order, but not with raisin bread.

Back