FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I spoke to Anne the other week and she wasn’t allowed to give anything away but did say I’m trypical Annie style “well we sord ov get ****ed over but we go oright!” With a big smile and laugh
Now I know what she meant * me that was ordinary form.

Last edited:
I spoke to Anne the other week and she wasn’t allowed to give anything away but did say I’m trypicak Annie style “well we sord ov get ****** over but we go oright!” With a big smile and laugh
Now I know what she meant **** me that was ordinary form.
Actually it was sad to see them go in the end. Hope the other two get shafted big time tomorrow.

Annie should be on Sunrise tomorrow, I'm gunna tune in to see what's she's like away from mkr

They got stitched up alright. Haven't an eliminated team come back later on in the series in the past? Might still see them again. Or have i got that wrong?
You're thinking of Masterchef. Once you're eliminated on MKR you're gone.

I quite enjoyed the strategic play of Ibby & Romel, but it's pointless anyway. The weakest cooks will always go out first in these early rounds and Saving the Pink Impersonator doesn't have any long term benefit. Unless if they do fail in tomorrows show and then face elimination Sunday, maybe the two they saved tonight will throw them a handy ten.

"You've seen more children's menus than us".:D

Just caught up with the episode. Romel really is a botoxed a-hole. I didn't mind Ibby until tonight. Has that kind of scoring ever been done before? I don't like the idea of the teams voting because of crap like that. However, it will not make any huge difference at this stage of the game because the country bumpkins will be gone soon. Sorry to see Anne go. I liked her sense of humour. She was quirky in a nice sort of way. Pat and Bianca are two people I wouldn't mind seeing thrown off the Harbour Bridge.

I like meatloaf. I had a great recipe that used condensed milk in it. Unfortunately I think I left it behind when I left the states.

Deep frying a crumb lamb rack they cut into Cutlets??

WTF is the matter with these idiots and shallow fry it in a saucepan.

The crumbs alone tell you when it is done and they always come out a perfect medium rare as the crumb coating prevents you from over cooking the meat.

Yep i had a WTF moment when i saw them put them in the deep fryer, this is not USA where you deep fry everything.

Yep i had a WTF moment when i saw them put them in the deep fryer, this is not USA where you deep fry everything.
No we don't!!!!!! We bake ice cream! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deep frying a crumb lamb rack they cut into Cutlets??
Crumbed cutlets that was something my nanna used to have all the time. I have never seen crumbed cutlets on a restaurant menu, for the same reason you never see meatloaf. It's nanna food.

Crumbed cutlets that was something my nanna used to have all the time. I have never seen crumbed cutlets on a restaurant menu, for the same reason you never see meatloaf. It's nanna food.
Cutlets cost a small fortune that’s why! Most expensive cut of the Lamb because they are the best.

What they cooked last night would of been close to $150 worth of Lamb alone and last time i saw a rack at the Supermarket they wanted $39 for it and it had 7 tiny cutlets on it!

Lamb prices are going through the roof lately for some reason.

She's vibrant. Yes, vibrant is the word.

She reminds me of Charo from my younger days in the 60s/70s.

2uh2urp.jpg

This is Charo last year. She's about my age. :eek:

I just read that Charo's husband committed suicide 12 days after I posted this last month. Karito reminded me of her.

Poor Amanda was sweating bullets as she was standing in the group getting judged.

The Peruvians lamb dish looked fantastic though. I found the Pink Impersonators big tear up/suck up routine about how wonderful all you farmers very sickening. It it was a bunch of emergency workers, medical & nursing, fire, police personnel then yes, but not ******* farmers.

What the furks up with ch7 promos for Sunday night? Libby and Rommel sitting talking at the table? Ch7 pisses me off

Because Sunday is the other group cooking to decide who goes into cook off.
So all of remaining group one will be there sitting at the table.
Which is a bit strange as the brother sister combo could decide who they want to cook against score accordingly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back