FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules 2019

Because Sunday is the other group cooking to decide who goes into cook off.
So all of remaining group one will be there sitting at the table.
Which is a bit strange as the brother sister combo could decide who they want to cook against score accordingly
I think Bazzar meant because that promo was shown during the show before the eliminated cooks were chosen, thus knowing Romel and Ibby were safe.

Yep, get that Chicago, however no one was being eliminated last night so they’re all there on Sunday.
Not that I want to stick up for channel 7 by any means.
I see what you mean. I was thinking that the team that was going into the Sudden Death wouldn't be seated to eat the second team's meal. I can't even remember what happened a couple of episodes ago. I'm old. :p

Just caught up with what I slept through last night.

The lamb looked really nice.
Josh's steaks looked OK.
The chicken? Meh.
Ibby and Romel's cake looked like runny turd on a plate.
Jodie-Anne seems like a phony.
Pat is even worse than Bianca. He's easy to hate.
John is so up himself it's not funny.

Are Andy and the other one Peruvian? :rolleyes: Quinoa: I am not fond of it. Rabbit food.

Which one is John , again?

Momma's boy. He seems to have changed. I didn't think he was all that bad. Did getting the six tens change him?

Seafood lunch! Right up Bianca's... sleeveless blouse.

Sal's phony smile is phony.

Salmon. Smoked, cold. That is it. No other way is acceptable.

Andy's tassels that she's wearing on her ears have not been placed where they belong.

Momma and son's lunch sounds good.

Whenever I hear 'baba ganoush 'I think of the Seinfeld episode with Babu and his Pakistani restaurant.

Why would you feed fishermen sea food? That would be like taking your high school brother to eat at McDonald's where he works.

Last edited:
What? How can you cook "the meal of the competition" according to one judge, and not win?

No problem if Lyn and Sal go. They've become annoying.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
I think the fact the barramundi was so well cooked is probably why mum/son team won it in the end. The thing I didn't get with Lyn & Sal is if Sal is a seafood guru then why was he cooking potatoes and leaving the tuna to Lyn??? He should've been cooking the seafood, not her. Should be an interesting elimination tonight.

I have to admit that I love barramundi so probably would have voted for momma and son. I have to be careful about eating shellfish. I had an allergic reaction about 16 years ago.

Sep 27, 2005
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WILDCATS/STH.FREO/CELTICS
What a waste with the pairings for next round, surely the below two teams pick themselves for the fireworks that would have eventuated :)

Ibby & Romel with Josh & Austin
Pat & Bianca with Andy & Ruby

Now this has not happened put Josh & Austin with Pat & Bianca please channel 7.

Back