FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomorrow night's cook off is a true battle of good v evil...

Sucked into this show but channel 7 pathetic with their scripted contrived
results to just boost their already massive ratings.Done exactly the same thing with X Factor.The build up tonight with the Port Melbourne Piers in the background saying how much they wanted to meet Emily and Carly in the eliminator was only ever going to produce one result.How stupid do they think the public are.:rolleyes:

It was all about who made the most $. Pure and simple. Judges comments meant naught.

Geez Thomas is an A grade azz clown. s**t bloke, shitter cook.

Harsh but fair!!!!!

Agree with the jaw comment also!!!

He's got a face fit for Pluggers elbow!!!!

I am starting to warm to the elderly gay gentleman too. At least they say what they think!!

Oh the humiliation:thumbsu:

"It can't be that difficult to cook mashed potatoes...can it?":D

As for Thomas....what a nerve laughing at the other contestant's misfortunes. Laugh when you show you can actually cook you deformed twat.

Well, good triumphed over evil. We had Emily and Carla, who could do no wrong and nailed each of their dishes, and we had Gary and Peter, who stuffed every opportunity. It made the infamous gnocchi squash balls the SA couple made in season 1 great in comparison.

Good to see Gary and Peter not only eliminated, but completely and utterly humiliated in the process. I guess the fact even Thomas was laughing at their cooking sums up how terrible they really were...

Thomas on radio this morning when asked about his relationship with Carla,

"Yeah... we're friends with benefits. The best kind. Wink, wink, wink"

Classy move by a classy guy. Just had to let everyone know he was hitting that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got the impression that he wanted to hit it but she wasn't keen? I'm sure I heard Carla say that her boyfriend was a Chef? If this is the case ie Carla has a boyfriend, why would that limp dick say they had been rooting (when it appears they haven't)? He's a weasel.

I thought I read that Carla met someone in NZ and they are currently dating?

How could you date a guy with such obvious performance anxiety issues :confused:

Carla has a pretty weird body. She has big hips and seems curvy but has no boobs to speak of whatsoever.

Based on cooking talent, it's either going to be an all SA final or an SA/Vic final. Nic/Rocco, Jen/Leigh and Carly/Emily are all a rung or 2 higher than the other 5 teams. Unless they come up against each other, I doubt any of the others could beat them over 3 courses.

He gets to sniff her laundry - to him that's the best benefit he's ever had.

Tosser of the highest order!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back