My list of out the door A.S.AP.

Remove this Banner Ad

I use to like him. He seems like a nice guy. But he's not. He's sabotaging this club. You really think the decisions he is making that are totally against what Port Adelaide stand for are incompetence? I think he's the smiling assassin. Seriously, he is talking about Ken coaching PAFC in 2021 for crying out loud. He knows we're broken and he's fu**en loving it.

Means, opportunity.

Motive?

Means, opportunity.

Motive?

Norwood. s**t person.

Maybe he came with good intentions.....maybe. Maybe all the scrutiny of his poor decisions has set a rot?

Don't know. I just know that it is very very obvious that we are in a bad way and all he does is smile and say "Have a scarf"

The change probably has to be the directors first, being Koch, Osborne, Vanstone, Ransom at the minimum. That allows for a possible alteration in the direction of the board which leads to the removal of KT and Hinkley, and then the appointment of a new CEO that forms a coaching selection panel that settle on the next coach.

I state Vanstone because of the evidence we've seen, and I state Ransom because all directors should be Port Adelaide supporters that can devote the required focus, none of this innovative bullshit of selecting an outsider. I state Osborne because being the VC and going along with the C after all these years says it all, as much of a nice man that he appears to be.

I think I just really want him to succeed because he seems like a lovely man.

I think without Ken as Coach, and Koch as chairman he'd be able to do a better than what he is atm.
Board room meetings probably feel like a pre school creche to him at times.

I am not sure what Chad Cornes has done other than be born the son of Graham. I thought he coached the Port Magpies the same way he played- with passion. Chad stuck it up Hinkley and did it his way when he had Port Magpies hence the move sideways. I can tell you all that Crows fans absolutely hate Chad so he cannot be all bad. We all cry out for more passion then want to axe one of the few guys who shows a bit.

I am not exactly sure who is going to do the shoving.

That is the problem. Under the current AFL oligarchy Club Members have only a token say in who sits on the Board and the decision to replace those lower down the chain rests with the Directors. Maybe there has to be some sort of protest at the AGM ?

The grass root Membership knows who to kick out but not how to do it.

The resistance is being assembled. Once the dam wall breaks there will be a flood.
I’m a member of the Resistance and I haven’t yet been asked to report for basic training ... or swimming lessons.

I am not exactly sure who is going to do the shoving.

Agreed, the only `shoving' we as rank and file members can do is withhold memberships and/or non attendance of games, with the latter being the preferred option of some I have spoken to.

The suggestion by raptalia of `some sort of protest at the AGM ' has merit, but I suspect if anything happened in that regard it would be fobbed off as the rumblings of a noisy minority by Koch and co.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would have to orchestrate any AGM protest and have the media was organised and it had maximum exposure. Maybe follow any protests up at the Members Convention in 2020. That will be a 150th celebration event so it would probably have wide felt impact. The sad part is the Club's 150th year should be a time to celebrate but a dickhead or two in the wrong place may yet turn it into something none of us really want.

They all need to go but definitely Koch out first after last night's B&F.

KT at least knows we're a sh*tshow, he just doesn't know how to fix it.

Hinkley will keep fronting up to work with explosive diarrhoea until they sack him.

Koch, however, is unconsciously polishing turds in his mind to the point that he's fully convinced of his infallibility and that it's the kids who are wrong. We'll never move forward while he's there setting the tone of mediocrity dressed as sustained success.

I’m a member of the Resistance and I haven’t yet been asked to report for basic training ... or swimming lessons.

The first rule of the Resistance, you don't talk about the Resistance.

Psst....Sack Hinkley

tenor.gif

Q: What do 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 have in common?

A: We didn't have the sugar hit of winning a final.
We are low altitude flyers.

Koch thinks he flys high but doesn't. Hinkley knows he can't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back