Injury My Mental Health

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you been exercising TD?

Not Much as been Freezing Cold and Raining.

Though I have Carers 4 out of the 5 Days During the Week. For at least 2 Hours each day

Not Much as been Freezing Cold and Raining.

Though I have Carers 4 out of the 5 Days During the Week. For at least 2 Hours each day
Yeah the weather has been very avg this weekend. Try and keep on being active mate it will helps wonders. Even if it’s just something inside. You can get through it mate 👍

Yeah the weather has been very avg this weekend. Try and keep on being active mate it will helps wonders. Even if it’s just something inside. You can get through it mate 👍

When the weather is Better I will do some more Walking. Would be just to get out for even a Little While.

Well few times this week before I go to bed I done 1km on Cross Trainer on our Back Patio

Hey now just do your best sir.
Never give up.

I don't plan on giving up 💪💪
I don't feel the way I used to in terms about thinking about stuff like that.

I am just sick of this corona virus and lockdowns. 7 weeks they've kept us already locked in our homes for and the stage 4 restrictions just made it all worse. I really don't understand the point of it all.
There's gonna be more people that suicide because of this disaster than the virus kills itself.

I figured I had been locked up for 12 days so I wasn't going to be sick. But I was almost going crazy. I didn't see or speak to a single soul except over the internet. so instead of pulling my hair out I went down to see my family. I got a note from my psychologist saying it was ok.

Going to stay here for a week or two now. It's boring and I have nothing to do, I'll probably also need to pull out of my studies.... But at least I'll live.

Another year down the drain for me lol.

Does not help my Dad has had 3 Surgeries on his Head for Melanoma but they still have not got it all. Also had Nodes Taken Out.

He has have to have a MRA and Cat Scan again on the 11th and they said was fine last time but worried IF they have changed since the 1st Surgery.

Making me feel really down with everything else as well

Does not help my Dad has had 3 Surgeries on his Head for Melanoma but they still have not got it all. Also had Nodes Taken Out.

He has have to have a MRA and Cat Scan again on the 11th and they said was fine last time but worried IF they have changed since the 1st Surgery.

Making me feel really down with everything else as well

Sorry to hear about your old man Dave, hope he gets the all clear. Hopefully the Pies give us something to cheer about tomorrow.

Hi all.

Thought I would give a quick update.

I've been up and down I guess.
Obviously it's been a tough year for everyone. I don't know how some people can do it, especially those who are used to going out and meeting people. I guess I've been isolated almost my entire life so I'm used to it. And I'm sort of at the stage now where I just don't care about it. (The covid thing) I'm just tired of listening to the news and all that so I just turn it off now and been focusing my mind on other things as much as I can.

I have a new friend who I met that lives across from me but he is quite a bad influence on me because he drinks a lot and it has been rubbing off on me

During this time when I feel too isolated, I visit my grandparents and aunty, COVID-safely of course, and I am so grateful for their love and support and they are all I have in my immediate life.

I had a bit of a panic attack Sunday morning just over having a lot of things break on me at the wrong time (my air con, my fan, my headphones).. And it wasn't so much about my headphones that was a big deal, but the apartment I'm in gets super super hot during summer and also humid since my shower exhaust fan doesn't work.
The portable air conditioner I had kept leaking and broke down last summer, and then the exhaust snapped. And just last week I knocked over my pedestal fan and broke the motor! ☹☹ Just my luck! Haha

I spent the weekend with my grandparents and the last straw was when my $200 razer headphones broke because the cord inside came loose and it's not a detachable cord. I had already contacted the manufacturer about this 3 months prior because I already started to have issues, but they explained it would take a long time to repair through COVID and shipping to America. I didn't even think about trying to take it back to JB hi-fi as I didn't know if I could.
But anyway, once it finally broke on me on Sunday, I threw a bit of a tantrum (alcohol fuelled) and smashed it. I regret that now. But what's done is done.

Then I woke up on Sunday, while being at my grandparents, and found out my bank account was -$140 in the red. Optus and Vodafone direct debited me for my internet and phone bill, and while yes I know it's my responsibility to pay my bills. But I just found it another kick in the guts and started to have a little break down. Thankfully my grandparents and aunty were there to comfort me and offered to replace my headphones, pay my bills, and get me a new fan. Which I reluctantly denied until they told me they just can't see me leave like this.

So they came through and I feel extremely guilty for allowing them to do that, but extremely grateful.

I spoke to my doctor yesterday and explained what happened.
Been on Lexapro antidepressant for about a month now. Started at 5mg and now just finally taking 10mg. Been getting increased irritability as a side effect as well as nausea which I explained to her. She gave me Clonazepam 1mg which she doesn't want me to be on for long so I only got one week's worth.

Was really reluctant to take something but just concluded that after a lot of thinking about it, that I needed it. I hope the Lexapro works in time. I've become so socially outcasted for reasons that aren't even my fault, and some reasons that are. But I get really bad anxiety around people now.

I still miss my mum and my brother. I dream about them every night and hope they're doing well. I haven't spoken to them since July last year.
I thought for sure she would have called me after everything that's happened this year. But oh well.... That's life

All in all, things are not so bad though. I am just trying to relax above all things. I just sit here and do my own thing, and hopefully can get back into the world when all this COVID s**t blows over.

I hope everyone else is doing well. I still read this site all the time and I'm sending my best wishes to you all.

Oh and,
GOOOOOOO PIIIIESSSS!!!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corona virus on the way out, hopefully we can get some tourism later this year and revive the economy.

I would not bank on it this year as Coalation is Slow Getting it out and Getting it.

Hopefully next year think be better

It's not going to happen. The vaccine rollout is pathetically slow. Any tourism will be external to this country as no one is going to be able to enter here for a long time.

Perhaps, a lot can change in a few months and the government knows how crucial tourism is to helping our economy and keeping them in power.

Perhaps, a lot can change in a few months and the government knows how crucial tourism is to helping our economy and keeping them in power.

Supposedly, international tourism is a net loss for Australia. I'm not sure that they wouldn't be happy for borders to stay closed to boost domestic tourism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back