Injury My Mental Health

Remove this Banner Ad

What kind of Job you looking at Getting?

Anything that makes me money.

I'm just looking at things and applying right now, preferably nothing too labour intensive.

Getting the NDIS Funding been Huge for Me.

Instead of sitting home most of the Time on the Computer(Especially over the Off-Season)

I am going out 3-4 Times a week to do Activates and Doing lot more Exercise.

Been on quite a Few Walks and they Normally between 3-8KM. Do some swimming and then do other things I like in Bowling,Fishing and Walking around Different Shops.

My Mum says it's the Happiest she has seen me and I agree that it been Really Positive for me

Now got a Companion Card so It be easier to go to places as not cost too much

Oh no :(

Feel free to vent if need be.

It's my birthday today and I have had a horrible 2 weeks.

It started with my bed breaking when a painter moved it and the base collapsed.
Not talking to mum again. She stood me up at the f1 and I didn't get to go to the f1. Then My laptop broke down. My phone is breaking down. And I had an argument with my dad's family.

I have since reconciled with my dad's family but I've just had a lot of bad stuff happen to me lately and idk how I'm staying sane.

A few times I've had dark thoughts again.

Trying to enjoy my bday but I'm broke lol.

It's my birthday today and I have had a horrible 2 weeks.

It started with my bed breaking when a painter moved it and the base collapsed.
Not talking to mum again. She stood me up at the f1 and I didn't get to go to the f1. Then My laptop broke down. My phone is breaking down. And I had an argument with my dad's family.

I have since reconciled with my dad's family but I've just had a lot of bad stuff happen to me lately and idk how I'm staying sane.

A few times I've had dark thoughts again.

Trying to enjoy my bday but I'm broke lol.
Iā€™m sorry to hear all that mate, you donā€™t deserve to face so many struggles in life. :(

Happy birthday mate, this yearā€™s your year.

Iā€™m sorry to hear all that mate, you donā€™t deserve to face so many struggles in life. :(

Happy birthday mate, this yearā€™s your year.

Feels like one thing after the other at the moment.

Dunno how I'm keeping a level head.

At the moment all I hope for every week is a Collingwood win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like one thing after the other at the moment.

Dunno how I'm keeping a level head.

At the moment all I hope for every week is a Collingwood win!
Can get on board with the Pies getting up each week :p

All the best mate, just break it all down and donā€™t let yourself get overwhelmed. :) enjoy your day!

Sending lots of horse love mate. Hope you have an awesome day in spite of the difficulties. Stay safe and hold on mate.

I wish you a very happy birthday Temploar.

We are all faced with struggles in life, some more so than others. Keep the faith, stay positive, stay strong and life will take a turn for the better.

Love your avatar by the way :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys.

I wish it was a good day but I just stayed I bed all day today. Too emotionally exhausted to do anything.

Gonna go out for dinner tomorrow night.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys.

I wish it was a good day but I just stayed I bed all day today. Too emotionally exhausted to do anything.

Gonna go out for dinner tomorrow night.
Iā€™m sorry to hear mate.

If the weatherā€™s half decent this weekend go for a bit or a walk. Cliche but sunlight and fresh air can do wonders.

Iā€™m sorry to hear mate.

If the weatherā€™s half decent this weekend go for a bit or a walk. Cliche but sunlight and fresh air can do wonders.

I heard from quite a lot of People saying going for Walk is 1 of the best things you can do for Depression and Anxiety

Remove this Banner Ad

Back