My new handle

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigerseye9

Draftee
Sep 1, 2001
Perth
Other Teams
Richmond
I was once Richmondfan#1 ... i can't access that username anymore so i decided to go for a new look.
Tigerseye9.

I have lost all my posts, but i don't mind. I come here for the quality of posting.

My new email is Tigerseye9@hotmail.com ... it seemed appropriate ;).
However i still use msn on khhughes23@hotmail.com

Great to be back! :)

P.S. DARKY - i am not FitzroyJamesDio :D.

Welcome back, I like the new name a good choice.:D

Also congrats on your win last night, looking forward to next week, only I hope the result will be reversed.;)

mantis,

Is the Greenwood Tavern the pub place that serves roasts on Sunday nights cause i have been there heaps of times! They also have the little stage for singers ... same place?

Damnit, I'll have to inform Bluey.
I am a moderator under the name of Richmondfan#1 but I can't be anymore. I'll have to tell Bluey so he can change the names and let me view the Moderator's Forum again ;).

Originally posted by Tigerseye9
mantis,

Is the Greenwood Tavern the pub place that serves roasts on Sunday nights cause i have been there heaps of times! They also have the little stage for singers ... same place?

I am not sure, I only ever go to the sportsmans bar there where the big screen is, tell your Dad what a great place it is to watch footy.:D

Oh & ignore the dimwits, they are a joke.:rolleyes:

RF!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! See, TOLD ya you'd figure it out soon. :D You need to listen to me more. ;) hehehehehe.

And SEE, ppl do love you!!!!!!! And YES, even you know who. ;) AHAHAHAHAHAHA trust me, he'll post. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Tigerseye9
I was once Richmondfan#1 ... i can't access that username anymore so i decided to go for a new look.
Tigerseye9.

I have lost all my posts, but i don't mind. I come here for the quality of posting.

My new email is Tigerseye9@hotmail.com ... it seemed appropriate ;).
However i still use msn on khhughes23@hotmail.com

Great to be back! :)

P.S. DARKY - i am not FitzroyJamesDio :D.

Hmmm. methinks this is 9th Tiger........too much of a coincidence:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The real RF1 would get Bluey to fix her account up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back