Sep 28, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle United
Hey Everyone,

Need your feedback on this one. I’ve become a bit of a fan of Brody Mihocek
over the course of the season. I think it was queens birthday and in the middle of the match I nicknamed him ‘The Log’ because of his huge quads / Legs. So anytime he goes near the pill now I scream this out! My uncle and mates love it... can’t convince the mrs it’s a good nickname! Need some of you to back me up here, need some feedback on the nickname...thoughts please!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moeydw

Premium Platinum
Aug 16, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Perth Scorchers
Hey Everyone,

over the course of the season. I think it was queens birthday and in the middle of the match I nicknamed him ‘The Log’ because of his huge quads / Legs. So anytime he goes near the pill now I scream this out! My uncle and mates love it... can’t convince the mrs it’s a good nickname! Need some of you to back me up here, need some feedback on the nickname...thoughts please!
Solid nickname but I'm a fan of Checkers as his nickname.

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Hey Everyone,

Honey bee.. gum drop.. Casanova.

Scream those out.. see how you go.

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
I always call him Checkers. I'm waiting for the day when he does a flukey checkside goal so the commentators can say: "Checkers checksides"

Obese Arachnid

Supercoach Board Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2008
Dirty Boulevard
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
There are no other teams.
Hey Everyone,

The Log?

Just reminds me of my morning constitutional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quicky

Premium Platinum
May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
Hey Everyone,

I like it!

Gayfer_Pants

Rookie
Feb 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey Everyone,

I’m with your Mrs.

As in literally, I’m with her right now. And we both hate the nickname.

donkeyballs

Team Captain
Jul 2, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
I go with whatever comes out when he kicks one. Last time was something like “MYOHFUKYEAH!!!”

PIEWITHSAUCE

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Last H&A game was about the best example of "Checkmate!" all year. Hopefully he can repeat the dose against WCE at the same ground.

Top Bottom