Sep 28, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle United
Hey Everyone,

Need your feedback on this one. I’ve become a bit of a fan of Brody Mihocek
over the course of the season. I think it was queens birthday and in the middle of the match I nicknamed him ‘The Log’ because of his huge quads / Legs. So anytime he goes near the pill now I scream this out! My uncle and mates love it... can’t convince the mrs it’s a good nickname! Need some of you to back me up here, need some feedback on the nickname...thoughts please!

Hey Everyone,

over the course of the season. I think it was queens birthday and in the middle of the match I nicknamed him ‘The Log’ because of his huge quads / Legs. So anytime he goes near the pill now I scream this out! My uncle and mates love it... can’t convince the mrs it’s a good nickname! Need some of you to back me up here, need some feedback on the nickname...thoughts please!
Solid nickname but I'm a fan of Checkers as his nickname.

Hey Everyone,

Honey bee.. gum drop.. Casanova.

Scream those out.. see how you go.

I always call him Checkers. I'm waiting for the day when he does a flukey checkside goal so the commentators can say: "Checkers checksides"

Hey Everyone,

The Log?

Just reminds me of my morning constitutional.

Hey Everyone,

I like it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Everyone,

I’m with your Mrs.

As in literally, I’m with her right now. And we both hate the nickname.

Last H&A game was about the best example of "Checkmate!" all year. Hopefully he can repeat the dose against WCE at the same ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back