Media My plans for the week (cos it can be included as media for the beez)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomorrow I'm gonna go in to uni and start working on some analysis I need to do for a conference in February.
Then I've gotta mark some labs. I'll come home, have some dinner and do the laundry. And then I'm going to see Knives Out.

On Friday I'm gonna go in to uni and continue working on some analysis I need to do for a conference in February.
Then I'll come home, have some dinner and spend my night in the Mobbs thread.

On Saturday I'll probably play a lot of FIFA, watch the Mandalorian and Survivor. Then I'll go to bed.

On Sunday I'll watch the Chelsea game then play FIFA and maybe get the Master Chief Collection on PC, idk idk.

On Monday I'll go in to uni and keep working on some new experiments for the second and third year labs.
On Tuesday I'll do the same.

On Wednesday I'll do the same but then go to trivia at 7:30.

Thank you.

This is just Ham Sandwich 2: Electric Boogaloo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tomorrow I'm gonna go in to uni and start working on some analysis I need to do for a conference in February.
Then I've gotta mark some labs. I'll come home, have some dinner and do the laundry. And then I'm going to see Knives Out.

On Friday I'm gonna go in to uni and continue working on some analysis I need to do for a conference in February.
Then I'll come home, have some dinner and spend my night in the Mobbs thread.

On Saturday I'll probably play a lot of FIFA, watch the Mandalorian and Survivor. Then I'll go to bed.

On Sunday I'll watch the Chelsea game then play FIFA and maybe get the Master Chief Collection on PC, idk idk.

On Monday I'll go in to uni and keep working on some new experiments for the second and third year labs.
On Tuesday I'll do the same.

On Wednesday I'll do the same but then go to trivia at 7:30.

Thank you.
Have you left yourself sufficient time to poop?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back