Media My plans for the week (cos it can be included as media for the beez)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys

I woke up today and played a game of FIFA then I bought Azpilicueta to replace Coleman at right back, which I think is a pretty good buy. Got him for about 1500 less than his average sale price too, what a steal.

I forgot to mention that I also have tutoring this afternoon, I'm sorry for letting you all down like that. It won't happen again.

Anyone in or around Sydney want to meet up for a drink?
Unfortunately the smoke in Sydney at the moment would be a bit hazardous to my health, and as you can see I have a busy week ahead.

Perhaps in future. We could even go bowling.

Unfortunately the smoke in Sydney at the moment would be a bit hazardous to my health, and as you can see I have a busy week ahead.

Perhaps in future. We could even go bowling.

Any time cousin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Loons, how's your day going?
Hi Halfy, it's been pretty swell so far, although I haven't done as much work as I had originally hoped because getting the data I need might get my uni's IP blocked from getting data.

So I'm just waiting for a response from my supervisor (and have been for several hours).

Hi Halfy, it's been pretty swell so far, although I haven't done as much work as I had originally hoped because getting the data I need might get my uni's IP blocked from getting data.

So I'm just waiting for a response from my supervisor (and have been for several hours).
That sucks a little bit, but I guess you don't really have a choice.

What did you have for lunch today?

That sucks a little bit, but I guess you don't really have a choice.

What did you have for lunch today?
I had some massaman curry noodles. They were great.
Then I had some yoghurt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back