Media My plans for the week (cos it can be included as media for the beez)

How rude of me. The Half Back what did you have?
Thank you for asking good friend, but there was no need to feel rude, this is a thread about your handsome self and not me!

But I had a standard ham and cheese sandwich with a custard filled donut because I was feeling cheeky.

Thank you for asking good friend, but there was no need to feel rude, this is a thread about your handsome self and not me!

But I had a standard ham and cheese sandwich with a custard filled donut because I was feeling cheeky.
Zinger box tomorrow?

What is this? Please explain why I shouldn't offload it to the club room.
Hello Mobbs.

In Ant Bear's beez entry, the thread announcing all the awards this week was included as some of his notable media.

So I thought if that counts then surely a thread telling everyone my plans for the week would be similarly valued.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

RelaxMax

Who... moi?
10k Posts LL Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal Harry Potter Fan
Oct 1, 2015
a long way from the top
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm posting here to balance out my Must Make it in the Multi Media section of my SAF selection

and the gall of having accumulated a vote or two in the Mind Your Beez and Quze pagaent

Hello Mobbs.

In Ant Bear's beez entry, the thread announcing all the awards this week was included as some of his notable media.

So I thought if that counts then surely a thread telling everyone my plans for the week would be similarly valued.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Hello Loonerty.

1. This is a long bow - the choice to highlight that thread as "notable media" is a headshaker but it's still league-relevant.
2. I think you'll find Hate is the culprit you are looking for. I expect he collated that info.

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
Hello Hate.

You still suck.
I was fine when you said it the first time, but I think a second time is probably a bit much.

Hello Hate,

Can we still blame Hate retroactively?
May as well. Add it to the list of things he gets blamed for. Like Tony Lynn 15 not being good enough to win a Deestroy Medal.

I was fine when you said it the first time, but I think a second time is probably a bit much.

May as well. Add it to the list of things he gets blamed for. Like Tony Lynn 15 not being good enough to win a Deestroy Medal.

You are are legitimately this close to me starting a thread about that and lifting the lid on what you did.

Hello Loonerty.

1. This is a long bow - the choice to highlight that thread as "notable media" is a headshaker but it's still league-relevant.
2. I think you'll find Hate is the culprit you are looking for. I expect he collated that info.
I argue that this is league relevant Mobbs.

As I am a league participant it's important that people be aware of my plans. Apparently.

Back