Certified Legendary Thread My Sharona! (COVID-19 Information & Discussion Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Government Information about COVID-19
Contact the National Coronavirus Information Hotline on 1800 020 080 for information about COVID-19.

Stay informed. Download the official government “Coronavirus Australia” app in the Apple App Store or Google Play,
or join our WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.

If you live in the Adelaide metropolitan area and would like to get checked out, this is how get drive-thru testing at the Repat:

1584943828763.png

the Official Sources, Do You Have The Symptoms?, Tips and Statistics are below

Official Sources, Do you have Symptoms?, Tips, Statistics

Environmental Cleaning & Disinfection Principles
https://www.health.gov.au/sites/def...-and-disinfection-principles-for-covid-19.pdf

SA Health:

Australian Federal Govt:

World Health Organisation:

Smart Traveller: (thanks Mutineer )

Do you have the symptoms?
(thanks again to Mutineer )

1584505884236.png

Tips

Home Isolation Advice:

What to do if you’re feeling unwell

If you are severely unwell, such as having difficulty breathing, call 000 (Triple Zero).

If you have travelled anywhere overseas in the past 14 days and have COVID-19 symptoms, seek testing at a COVID-19 clinic or contact your GP (advise your GP of your travel history) and isolate yourself.

If you have NOT travelled overseas recently, but are feeling unwell, visit your usual health care provider. Avoid contact with others if you are unwell.

Mental health in the age of coronavirus

Woolworths to introduce a dedicated shopping hour for the elderly and people with disability.

Keeping Yourself And Your Things Germ Free

Cleaning Your Phone

Optus Mobile giving away data due to Covid-19

To play our part in supporting your access needs, we are giving all eligible mobile subscribers a one off 20GB of free extra data which can be activated within My Optus app anytime during the month of April and valid for 30 days from activation. For our eligible prepaid customers, we will also be offering 10GB of free extra data when you top up for more than $40 during the month of April.

We'll have more details about these extra data offers available soon at optus.com.au/COVID19-support.

Statistics

Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

Stay safe and look after each other (from a safe distance)
Dear posters: unsubstantiated advice will be deleted. We understand you want to help, but #fakenews blah blah blah we're not allowing any disinformation. Got some great advice about washing your hands whilst dancing like David Byrne in Once In A Lifetime helps kill the virus? That's fantastic, provide a link to a reputable source.

Last edited:
Just got word from someone who works at RAH.

15 more coronavirus cases transferred to ICU in past 4 hours.
Briefings underway with police, defence and some private security teams. Apparently the take away is that lockdown is imminent.

Not sure how reliable that is but he has been so far on his updates over the past few weeks.

Anyone else at RAH heard similar?
Maybe its a cluster of cases in one suburb and they are gonna lock the entire suburb down..

American mate posted a Biden quote on his Facebook page, not sure if true. But quote is, “poor kids are just as smart as white kids”. Think he understands the anti-white sentiment of the so called woke movement, just a ham fisted attempt at speaking to it. Assuming it’s an actual quote.
It was..one of many many many. But o'biden bama might / might not remember what state he is in..haha

China will also be quicker to sweep it under the rug too.
They cant hide it though

The minute TP starts flying off our shelves is the time to shut the borders and arrest anyone buying more than 2 packs unless proof of 16 kids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys I’ve been called out on an article I read, I’m not computer savvy, how do you post them here,
left click on the URL in the address bar, click on copy in the drop down then left click in the BF box and click on paste in the drop down box and hit reply.

Last edited:

I don't know what he's saying and suspect it has nothing to do with covid-19, but this seems pretty fair for this behaviour in a supermarket

Hey guys I’ve been called out on an article I read, I’m not computer savvy, how do you post them here,

2,000 posts over 13 years? try copying and pasting the URL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back