My Spider Died

Remove this Banner Ad

On the one hand, it’s sad. On the other hand, it’s a freakin’ spider…

kill-it-with-fire-kill.gif

On the one hand, it’s sad. On the other hand, it’s a freakin’ spider…

kill-it-with-fire-kill.gif
He did me proud. He came in during a storm back around March, then made his little home in the corner. Sometimes he would crawl down for a drink in the sink.

Spiders are amazing creatures.

Still, I am glad we are spared the funnel webs in Melbourne. They are terrifying, but as someone with one of my degrees in biology, I can appreciate that a species that has barely changed over millions of years is basically as close to a perfect organism as you will find.

Still, I am glad we are spared the funnel webs in Melbourne. They are terrifying, but as someone with one of my degrees in biology, I can appreciate that a species that has barely changed over millions of years is basically as close to a perfect organism as you will find.
Yeah, Sydney can keep them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First up great post.

Secondly Hawfs are nerds confirmed. There's a few alt right twit edgelords trying make Hawthorn look like the KKK but the true soul of Hawthorn is a cardie and an exercise book full of stats.

Meanwhile I'm over here looking at my second crown THIS YEAR ffs, I'm not on welfare but.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back