Teams My Team So Far (Team Development)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
with zero trades left, here's my final team for 2016

MPAcKoP.png

DEF: Shaw, Simpson, Laird, Docherty, Boyd, Collins (Lee, Tucker)
MID: Priddis, Danger, Pendles, Parker, Hannebery, Selwood, Sloane, Neale (Trengove, Menadue, Mathieson)
RUCK: Goldy, Gawn (Grimely)
FWD: Dusty, Hall, Wells, Zorko, Montagna, Deledio (Petracca, Phillips)

7 trades - no changes thanks to GAJ injury...

More injuries means I probably wont get full premo til after this weekend
DEF: Shaw, Simpson, Laird, Docherty, Boyd, Collins (Lee, Tucker)
MID: Priddis, Danger, Pendles, Parker, Hannebery, Selwood, Sloane, Neale (Trengove, Phillips, Mathieson)
RUCK: Goldy, Gawn (Grimely)
FWD: Dusty, Merrett, Wells, Zorko, Montagna, Deledio (Petracca, Markov)

5 trades and $135k in the bank.

Collins my only upgrade to go. Might hold on trading this week, as I should win my league game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I have some how fluked 4th spot in my work cash league with the following team, and go up against the undefeated minor premier :D . I have 6 trades left and 88k in the bank. Any suggestions for this week to consider ?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 71
So I have some how fluked 4th spot in my work cash league with the following team, and go up against the undefeated minor premier :D . I have 6 trades left and 88k in the bank. Any suggestions for this week to consider ?

10/10 league, can I get an invite next year?

Try the rd 20 trades thread, mate, this is more for displaying peoples' (close to) final teams :thumbsu:

4th....wow

Congrats

Done and dusted. Tried all year to get danger in but either couldn't find the cash or one of those standard LTI's bobbed up. Results in a rough M8 combo with Dahl and Motlop but what ya gonna do.

Very happy with the rest of the pitch, particularly fwd line.

Someone tell me dids is back this week pls

image.png image.png

Untitled.png

3 trades left, 142k. Finished 1st and 2nd in both of my cash leagues.

Thinking of trading either Tippa or Davis > Dahlhaus this week (Rather have him this week at 422k than next week for probably 15-20k cheaper).

Tippa > Dahl, leaves me with Markov as bench cover.
Davis > Dahl, leaves me with Tippa/Markov as F7-8 and no bench cover in the mids if Trengrove, Phillips and Jansen all don't get a game, AGAIN.

OR

Collins > Dahl VIA Tippa, leaves me with Tippa D7 and Markov F7
Would rather Boyd play this week but in the event he doesn't, I can cover him with Collins.

Any suggestions would be fantastic :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back