Debutant
Suspended
Sep 11, 2006
at the track
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Makybe Diva,
Race1: If you have to bet probaby back Superfly form the hayes camp if it gets backed.

Race2: Gold Edition, Regning to win / Gold edition, reigning to win / Field for a trifecta.

Race3: In this race i have probably the biggest moral to step foot on the racecource on a saturday apart from Makybe Diva in the melbourne cup cox plate and Miss Finland in the golden Slipper. HOHOHO this bloke will be sitting in the race smoking his Big Black CUBIN cigar and he'll just go BANG and win by the length of the straight. I'll let you blokes work this Moral out for yoursleves and if you cant work it out yous dont know anything about racing. I dont have a clue what the odds will be hopefully around the $5-6 if bookies are generous. Absoloute MORAL I TELL U.

Race4: Rce with 3 chances and if you have a box Trifecta with All Black Gold, Mearas and Tuesday Joy you will almost certainly get it.

Race5: Bently Biscuit was unbeatable until i saw the barriers and the jockeys. Barrier 12 is a worry but should overcome it. The only query with this race is that Darren Beadman isnt riding John Hawkes trained Falaise he's riding Black Ink. I dunno about this race now but one of the 2 will win. I still think Bentley Will and at the odds of $3.80 its great Value

Race6: HO HO HO get on Board. Get on board. ACTIVATION can finally show what he's madeof when he wins this weekend. Micheal Rodd Back on top. Hot speed all race. Will sit hopefully about 4th last 5th last and just let rip at the top of the straight and blow them away. GO U GOOD THING.

Race7: In the Epsom if Larry Cassidy does the same tactics he did in the hill stakes against Eremien theres absoloutly no betting at all. Racing to win is the hype bu i reckon if they do the same trick and try and pinch it. The old Grinder desert War can make it a Hat Trick of Epsoms.

Race8: It will either be Catechuchu, Montmelo or Cheeky Choices day. If not a 100-1 pop will win.

Race9: Its bossies race. If he gives Danasierra a good ride its home if not then i dunno whi will win. Maybe Kakakakatie or A country girl or something like that.

Happy Punting
Good luck and watch for the race 3 plonk (moral)

dj_ryan said:
Race1: If you have to bet probaby back Superfly form the hayes camp if it gets backed.

Race2: Gold Edition, Regning to win / Gold edition, reigning to win / Field for a trifecta.

Race3: In this race i have probably the biggest moral to step foot on the racecource on a saturday apart from Makybe Diva in the melbourne cup cox plate and Miss Finland in the golden Slipper. HOHOHO this bloke will be sitting in the race smoking his Big Black CUBIN cigar and he'll just go BANG and win by the length of the straight. I'll let you blokes work this Moral out for yoursleves and if you cant work it out yous dont know anything about racing. I dont have a clue what the odds will be hopefully around the $5-6 if bookies are generous. Absoloute MORAL I TELL U.

Race4: Rce with 3 chances and if you have a box Trifecta with All Black Gold, Mearas and Tuesday Joy you will almost certainly get it.

Race5: Bently Biscuit was unbeatable until i saw the barriers and the jockeys. Barrier 12 is a worry but should overcome it. The only query with this race is that Darren Beadman isnt riding John Hawkes trained Falaise he's riding Black Ink. I dunno about this race now but one of the 2 will win. I still think Bentley Will and at the odds of $3.80 its great Value

Race6: HO HO HO get on Board. Get on board. ACTIVATION can finally show what he's madeof when he wins this weekend. Micheal Rodd Back on top. Hot speed all race. Will sit hopefully about 4th last 5th last and just let rip at the top of the straight and blow them away. GO U GOOD THING.

Race7: In the Epsom if Larry Cassidy does the same tactics he did in the hill stakes against Eremien theres absoloutly no betting at all. Racing to win is the hype bu i reckon if they do the same trick and try and pinch it. The old Grinder desert War can make it a Hat Trick of Epsoms.

Race8: It will either be Catechuchu, Montmelo or Cheeky Choices day. If not a 100-1 pop will win.

Race9: Its bossies race. If he gives Danasierra a good ride its home if not then i dunno whi will win. Maybe Kakakakatie or A country girl or something like that.

Happy Punting
Good luck and watch for the race 3 plonk (moral)
I'll quote it now so if he edits it we all know.

I gather Dj_ryan isnt going to tell us his moral in race 3 S hit i want to put my 50 cent each way on it. Know doubt he will tell us he smashed the winner, his a champ wish i could back winners like him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back