N.T.F.L Coaches in 2011.

Remove this Banner Ad

formerrobin

Debutant
Sep 17, 2009
devonport
AFL Club
Adelaide
How many clubs have reappointed there coaches in 2011? What are the rumours? Coaching changes?
How many N.T.F.L coaches could find themselves coaching at T.S.L. Will Perry go back to Devonport if Bourne leaves. Will We see Max’ The Fox” Brown Back?

I heard a whisper Heazlewood to coach East Devonport. I am not sure what Jason Ling is doing he has not made his mind up yet, he should since we had a heap re-sign for 2011 ..Peters..Munro..Lovell..King..Edgerton and a lot more.

Rumour has it Crawford is defenitely keen to enter into the world of coaching.... A return to the club where he made his name famous with the celebrations to the boys under the oak tree could be on the cards. It would be a big coup for ulverstone.

Has anyone heard anything about this Victorian bloke Smithton has lined up? Can he play?

Rumour has it Crawford is defenitely keen to enter into the world of coaching.... A return to the club where he made his name famous with the celebrations to the boys under the oak tree could be on the cards. It would be a big coup for ulverstone.

Has anyone heard anything about this Victorian bloke Smithton has lined up? Can he play?

Pretty quiet on the coaching front up there. Which coaches are locked in and who are rumored to be coaching the others?

Penguin would be wuffy smiths 8th football club in 10 years!!!!! He is the footy s** of the North West Coast!!! Good luck to Lingy controlling him cause no one else could!

Correct me if i am wrong. Has he played with Smithton Burnie Ulverstone and Devonport and now he is going to play with Penguin. Has he got be o or something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back