Ball N Chain

Senior List
Dec 9, 2006
GC
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Locomotive Moscow
well cobba theyve achieved a s**t load more than froggy i no that for sure and id much prefer the likes of these two in my side than a dockers reject

Well Bill, my apologies, i thought you were referring to Chris Macdonald. Your right, brad has played about 8 Devils games and one state game. As for Ej, what has he achieved in footy???? Played 2 devils games when they were ****ed and trying everyone, and he didn't get a kick? What else has he done?

Re: N.t.f.l

Well Bill, my apologies, i thought you were referring to Chris Macdonald. Your right, brad has played about 8 Devils games and one state game. As for Ej, what has he achieved in footy???? Played 2 devils games when they were ****ed and trying everyone, and he didn't get a kick? What else has he done?

From what I have been told elijah taylor has had two knee recos in 2 years. Those games that he had with the devils were in in come back year aswell. Only had played four or so games b4 that. He is also only 22 or 23 so I reckon you need to give him a break.

played a s**t load of senior footy mate and i think any1 the devils have a look at can play abit!!the bloke played his first game of footy when he was 16 never touched a footy before that and considering the long run of injuries hes had i think hes achieved a s**t load more then nathan houlihan or any of us mugs that talk s**t on here!!and yeh i meant chris mcdonald ive already mentioned his achievements but if you wana no again first senior game at the age of 16(i think thats close to a record for ntfl)tassie mariners representive for years,state u/16 rep,ntfl rep,captain in senior a grand final win,tassie devils listed,numerous awards at penguin,and now playing statewide with devanport and playing some good footy.dont no about anyone else but id love to have half the talent these two blokes have!!and there only 23 years old (alot more to come)

From what I have been told elijah taylor has had two knee recos in 2 years. Those games that he had with the devils were in in come back year aswell. Only had played four or so games b4 that. He is also only 22 or 23 so I reckon you need to give him a break.

i agree former robin hes had shocking luck with injuries lets hope ej can get back to full fitness and show the rest of the doubters on here what he can do :thumbsu:

i agree former robin hes had shocking luck with injuries lets hope ej can get back to full fitness and show the rest of the doubters on here what he can do :thumbsu:

No doubters here ********, i said the bloke had talent, you were talking up as to be the great one, and your right, as a result of injury he has not been able to do anything yet. So lets hope he gets himself right and gets the drive back! SO HE CAN ACHIEVE SOMETHING!!!!!

Come on mate bit harsh on Frog. He's a pretty decent player who has nice skills and reads the play well. Wouldn't call him a reject at all. Won a 2's flag at burnie in '08. Burnie have had a very good side the last 2 years. Froggy would have played seniors almost anywhere else. I'll make the conjecture and say he is a better footy player than you!

cobba you dont even no who i am and i never said i was a better player!!yeh ok hes a decent player but im just trying to make the point that penguin need some top class statewide players to get them self into finals because there recruiting for the last 5-6 years just hasnt worked (results show for them self) to end the argument goodluck to froggy and penguin im a penguin supporter but it seems there recruiting hasnt changed and it might be a very miserable year again for the two blues!!lets hope they prove me wrong and i mite of been abit harsh take back the reject claim i guess theyve gotta start somewhere

cobba you dont even no who i am and i never said i was a better player!!yeh ok hes a decent player but im just trying to make the point that penguin need some top class statewide players to get them self into finals because there recruiting for the last 5-6 years just hasnt worked (results show for them self) to end the argument goodluck to froggy and penguin im a penguin supporter but it seems there recruiting hasnt changed and it might be a very miserable year again for the two blues!!lets hope they prove me wrong and i mite of been abit harsh take back the reject claim i guess theyve gotta start somewhere
I know I don't Know who you are, Hence why I said il make the conjecture. Penguin only have to finish 4th mate to make the finals. Pencil them in!

I am just not sure who is actually going to Penguin now seems as some that said they were are not now ... is Brett Houlahan bench coach and is Froggy playing with penguin .. anyone know anymore ?

my word is Plapp to play 12 games for penguin 2010 .. box hill wont pay $15,000 transfer fee that Burnie are asking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: N.T.F.L thread - 2010

According to a Docker's stalwart I spoke to last week yes he has resigned
Makes sense then as he is living over that way and working from Wynyard, they have chased him for a few years now, I am sure Hunty would love to have him as an experienced player that he is, NTFL will be wide open this year by the looks of it, have Ulvy lost many, if any ?

Re: N.T.F.L thread - 2010

Makes sense then as he is living over that way and working from Wynyard, they have chased him for a few years now, I am sure Hunty would love to have him as an experienced player that he is, NTFL will be wide open this year by the looks of it, have Ulvy lost many, if any ?

He has to get to training first, not rock up at 7 bells, quality backman though

Penguin will improve this year with the addition of local boy Jimmy Dunham.. Jim played in North Hobart's loosing grand final in 2008 and will add some much needed class to the Penguin Line up.

Penguin will improve this year with the addition of local boy Jimmy Dunham.. Jim played in North Hobart's loosing grand final in 2008 and will add some much needed class to the Penguin Line up.

Jim was certainly one of Penguin's best players on saturday against Smithton. Got some real good young running type players. Jimmy Lovell was Penguins best over four quarters and was the only player prepared to go and get the footy when Smithton applied physical pressure. Got me beat why the hell they persisted tagging Scott Blizzard with a defensive forward in the 3rd quarter when he continuely rebounded the ball out of defense. Still both teams going to be competitive this year and with Latrobe and Wynyard getting first up wins, think anyone is capable of winning it this year. Latrobe my tip at the moment though, good midfield with good key forwards.

Jim was certainly one of Penguin's best players on saturday against Smithton. Got some real good young running type players. Jimmy Lovell was Penguins best over four quarters and was the only player prepared to go and get the footy when Smithton applied physical pressure. Got me beat why the hell they persisted tagging Scott Blizzard with a defensive forward in the 3rd quarter when he continuely rebounded the ball out of defense. Still both teams going to be competitive this year and with Latrobe and Wynyard getting first up wins, think anyone is capable of winning it this year. Latrobe my tip at the moment though, good midfield with good key forwards.

Totally agrree, Still Kickin

How did McGurk and "Icecream" Peters go, heard a bit on crackly 106.1 and heard Todd Munro called a bit, would be handy if Flick, Doc and the boys actually give a score every now and then !

How did McGurk and "Icecream" Peters go, heard a bit on crackly 106.1 and heard Todd Munro called a bit, would be handy if Flick, Doc and the boys actually give a score every now and then !

McGurk struggled, Peters did a good job down back as did Munro who is a very handy defender. Watling and Blizzard were a class above the majority of penguin players and proved the difference down there. Young French from Penguin was also worth a mention and contributed over the course of the game.

McGurk struggled, Peters did a good job down back as did Munro who is a very handy defender. Watling and Blizzard were a class above the majority of penguin players and proved the difference down there. Young French from Penguin was also worth a mention and contributed over the course of the game.
Podge will not play too many bad ones, a class player and was a State player back in the true statewide days, good to see Munro go well, hard at it and always has been underated right back from his Mariner days, Archer coming in to the two Blues in the coming weeks will be a massive boost, look forward to Arch and Clinton"Prize" Stretton locking horns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back