N.T.F.L thread - 2010/11/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: N.T.F.L thread - 2010

Who will take the NTFL flag, will it be Latrobe or Ulverstone , who will play off will Smithton get there, can Penguin beat Smithton ???

Who will take the NTFL flag, will it be Latrobe or Ulverstone , who will play off will Smithton get there, can Penguin beat Smithton ???

1. Ulverstone will smash Latrobe in the GF
2. Penguin is no chance @ smithton this weekend! If Penguin get with in 40 points of them they will take that as a win and it will be one of the biggest celebrations since 1980!

Well it sounds like that Burnie are continuing to go forward.Good on them. Do you know, coast to coas,t if the likes of Banham, Shackelton, Munday and Stephenson have signed for next year? Even though they have a great list of juniors they must keep these experienced guys. Conkie a Swan, still cant et my head around. However, I think he would be great in coaching. Maybe take a Robin or two with him?

all 4 to stay at docker land not a worry there

as for the premiership ulverstone have the runs on the board, but if ned can keep his side injury free for the next 3 weeks it will be a close grand final. holland and wescombe were flying at the start of the year when they were untouchable so that lies the key for me.

two blues and smithton making up the numbers

I know its the same accross all levels to some degree, but umpires why do we have these old farts running around trying to keep up with the game but unable to, making some very ordinary decisions simply because they cant keep up, I have seen so many poorly umpired games this year.

Now Penguin seniors gone they'll be pretty keen on the reserves going through...
How many senior players can they drop back, anyone any idea ???

Now Penguin seniors gone they'll be pretty keen on the reserves going through...
How many senior players can they drop back, anyone any idea ???

There would be half a dozen but I dont think it will happen you cant drop guys who have been playing in two's all year ..this is not East Devonport.

Hey Beargrills16 what you doing next year we need a Full Forward capable of kicking 100 goals a season come over to Penguin for a kick

Hey Beargrills16 what you doing next year we need a Full Forward capable of kicking 100 goals a season come over to Penguin for a kick
The only player capable at NTFL running around currently is young Baldock from South Burnie who in fact was heavily in to negotiations last season with your mob as his old Man won a Band F over there but went to Wynyard instead.Apparently Baldy has quite a few chasing him again and polled well in the DFA medal which was good as a couple of years ago when at Somerset after kicking a ton there as well failed to poll a vote !Maybe he will stay at South as they would have been disappointed to go out in straight sets but word is a couple of Statewide Clubs down south are keen on him

grand final winners ntfl seniors ulverstone by 28 points latrobe seconds by 17 points ulverstone U 19s by 49 points. no wind or rain allowance in my estimates.

grand final winners ntfl seniors ulverstone by 28 points latrobe seconds by 17 points ulverstone U 19s by 49 points. no wind or rain allowance in my estimates.

Still talking s*** buggsy! Give it up champ cause you really have no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great effort Ned the best team we have played all season Latrobe well deserved Premiership. It sure shows that having the right man for the job goes a long way ..38 years is a long time between flags ..well done.

Has britton signed with Wynyard yet? Saw that article in the examiner. Spoke to him last week he said Burnie had given him a call as well. I called him tiday but hes on some church camp. Any news?

Has britton signed with Wynyard yet? Saw that article in the examiner. Spoke to him last week he said Burnie had given him a call as well. I called him tiday but hes on some church camp. Any news?

Who? I guess it depends what standard he is capable of.

has anyone heard the rumour that ulverstones leading goal kicker and young tough utility tyler tyrrell is on the move to east devonport? word has it that he has had a falling out with the coaching staff after his request to spend more time in the middle was ignored to much this season just gone. apparently it all came to a head after tyler was spotted out on more than 3 occassions having lunch with east devonport coaching staff and envelopes beig exchanged. whats the news??? has anyone else got anything to add ??

tyrell, yeah he was seen over penguin way to.....!!!!

really that is a big suprise:eek:!! has he met with the coaches or trained their yet??? do you have any inside word on which club he is going to ink a contract with yet also? word has it that the reason he may want to leave on top of the falling out is he has a new love interest with strong family ties to east devonport so he is being put under alot of pressure behind the scenes from the new girl and her family

really that is a big suprise:eek:!! has he met with the coaches or trained their yet??? do you have any inside word on which club he is going to ink a contract with yet also? word has it that the reason he may want to leave on top of the falling out is he has a new love interest with strong family ties to east devonport so he is being put under alot of pressure behind the scenes from the new girl and her family

Tyrell is courting a couple clubs due to numerous love intrests and just seeing which one suits his lifestyle.

Well it looks like the two blues have officially got the good old cheque book out this year!!! 30k is not a bad investment for 5 players i would have thought.:eek:

Which 5 Mick?

Brad Mac $1500 sign on & $300 per game
Chris Mac $1500 Sign on & $250 per game
Mathew Smith $2500 sign on & $400 per game
Justin Cotton $3000 Sign on & $400 per game

And how i know this is the club is trying to get 25 past players to put in $1000 each to help play for these players. I know one of these past players pretty well and when asked what the money would be spent on the answer was to help pay for these BIG recruits!!!! Not bad coin for a 6 team comp!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back