Game Day NAB 2: Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ Lavington Sports Ground - Sat 4:40pm 14/03/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond v Port Adelaide
Saturday March 14, 4.40pm, Lavington Sports Oval

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-03-12/preseason-challenge-2-squad

Pre-season game two squad
2. Dylan Grimes
3. Brett Deledio
4. Dustin Martin
5. Brandon Ellis
6. Shaun Grigg
8. Jack Riewoldt
10. Shane Edwards
11. Jake Batchelor
13. Ricky Petterd
14. Bachar Houli
16. Shaun Hampson
18. Alex Rance
20. Ivan Maric
22. Nathan Gordon
25. Troy Chaplin
26. Anthony Miles
27. Sam Lloyd
28. Taylor Hunt
29. Ty Vickery
30. Reece Conca
31. Nick Vlastuin
33. Kamdyn McIntosh
34. Liam McBean
35. Ben Lennon
36. Matt McDonough
38. Steve Morris
43. Todd Elton
44. Matt Arnot
48. Kane Lambert

Richmond fans can watch the Tigers train this Friday, March 13, from 4.15pm at Lavington Sports Oval.

Game will be live on Foxtel

Last edited:

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal, Browns, Clips, Renegades
Need to win, after last years final.

Just win

Squibbs

Premiership Player
May 25, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
We should give a few star players a run this week, and then bring them all back for the game against North because it's important that we beat them.

I wish we weren't playing them until the season proper so that the boys would play with fire in the belly from last year....

I wish we weren't playing them until the season proper so that the boys would play with fire in the belly from last year....
We will smash them in the regular season. They only have a win against us every 3-4 years

Hot tigers

All Australian
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
with a list of 26 to play id have a semi full team, rest guys like Cotch who need a rest but Dusty and Miles sort that out...would definitely play Mc Bean and a few others that you would like to play games, perhaps a Corey M, Lennon, Lambert etc...

Did someone say Port are bringing their b team, surely not as we'll smash em!

leekok

Cancelled
I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Dec 7, 2013
offline, online whilst posting
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hide the sausage
with a list of 26 to play id have a semi full team, rest guys like Cotch who need a rest but Dusty and Miles sort that out...would definitely play Mc Bean and a few others that you would like to play games, perhaps a Corey M, Lennon, Lambert etc...

Did someone say Port are bringing their b team, surely not as we'll smash em!
Connar Ellis? Corey Menadue?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Should be close to full strength this week. Good to see Dusty, Cotch, Lids, Jack to see how sharp they are. Kane Lambert and Lennon whether they are worthy of round 1 selection.

Last edited:
typical. Lived in albury over 10 years no tigers... Moved to melbourne 6 months ago tigers go to Albury...sheesh. ah well just have to watch them at etihad next week.

What were you doing in Albury ?

(I washed the car yesterday.....You guessed it. It rained !;))

Hope Anthony Miles is playing been a big fan of his. Was annoyed that he got delisted from GWS, But it was great to see you guys give him a 2nd chance.
He will be a great addition to your squad for years to come.

Port getting in early with the pre match banter! :D

"We believe Richmond's decision to further modify their away guernsey is positive for the game. We hope all other clubs will demonstrate the leadership that Richmond is showing on this matter," Thomas said.

Thomas had previously accused the league of applying different standards for Victorian clubs and non-Victorian clubs, and hoped that Richmond's compliance would lead to other sides working with the league to ensure all clubs had suitable jumpers.

"The situation they faced last year, where their AFL-approved away guernsey was deemed to be inappropriate for use during the finals series, was disruptive and unacceptable for both clubs concerned."

"No club should be forced to don their away strip at their home ground, because the AFL has failed to implement appropriate policy."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ng-suitable-clash-jumper-20150309-13zb90.html

no orange peeler

Cancelled
Jan 21, 2007
livin the dream
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Yankees tottenham hotspur ny giants
I hope we bring in a few more senior players, but not all of them.
Leave our our Top 6 (Cotch, Martin, Lids, Rance, Jack, Maric)

Give some of our other players like Arnott, McIntosh, Dea, Lambert, Lennon another crack

i did read or hear after the dogs game that most of our list will play at least 1.5-2 games out of the 3. So you would think most of our guns will play this one at least for a half. Result doesn't matter to me. People get to hung up on preseason results. I bet no one has jumped off the Hawks wagon. Get run into the legs, move the ball well and no injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back