Game Day NAB 3 Roos v Hawks at Eddiehad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid family are wanting me to go to a lunch, which apparently needs to go for the entire day at a park with no reception.

Trying to come up with an excuse so i can watch footy all day ;)

I actually really want too watch this game even though it's a nab cup game i think it will be a cracker

Stupid family are wanting me to go to a lunch, which apparently needs to go for the entire day at a park with no reception.

I actually really want too watch this game even though it's a nab cup game i think it will be a cracker
Just get really drunk a the lunch that you forget you even exist. That's what I'd do.

Just get really drunk a the lunch that you forget you even exist. That's what I'd do.

No matter how drunk i get nobody forgets im there. I have too many nieces and nephews who love to spend every second climbing all over me and trying to make me pretend to be a pony. Im using all that attention to make them sports junkies and casually trying to make them love north (and seriously upsetting their eagles and docker supporting parents in the process)

No matter how drunk i get nobody forgets im there. I have too many nieces and nephews who love to spend every second climbing all over me and trying to make me pretend to be a pony. Im using all that attention to make them sports junkies and casually trying to make them love north (and seriously upsetting their eagles and docker supporting parents in the process)
Get drunk and tell their Eagles and Dockers supporting parents to GAGF. :thumbsu:

Yeah i can't function properly if North are playing and i am not at least watching it on tv.

Yeah i can't function properly if North are playing and i am not at least watching it on tv.

Im the same on a game day, i can normally always watch on my phone as a last resort. After finding out we were going to an area where i wouldn't have phone reception I have been a fidgeting mess, can't focus on anything properly.

I sometimes think life would be easier if i didn't love north so much, but i never think about it for long because it's a stupid thought. Thinking about it for too long would waste valuable time that i could use better... by thinking about north :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im the same on a game day, i can normally always watch on my phone as a last resort. After finding out we were going to an area where i wouldn't have phone reception I have been a fidgeting mess, can't focus on anything properly.

I sometimes think life would be easier if i didn't love north so much, but i never think about it for long because it's a stupid thought. Thinking about it for too long would waste valuable time that i could use better... by thinking about north :D
Ha actually i am going to visit a cuz today (no fox tv).
So i will be leaving home at 3pm and at about 6.30 i will be in my car and back by 7pm.

Tippett vs Hansen
McDonald vs Mullett
Anderson vs Gibson vs Clarke for a bench spot
Yep exactly what i was about to post and Black vs Wood will be interesting to for next in 3rd tall.
At this stage i'm guessing Gibson and Anderson are playing rnd 1 so Clarke for a Smokey if he has a solid game but excellent effort for him to play in all 3 Nab games.

Squad:

NORTH MELBOURNE
3. Jed Anderson, 5. Ben Jacobs, 6. Lachlan Hansen, 7. Jack Ziebell, 8. Daniel Wells, 9. Andrew Swallow, 10. Ben Cunnington, 11. Michael Firrito, 12. Lindsay Thomas, 13. Ryan Clarke, 15. Nick Dal Santo, 16. Scott D. Thompson, 17. Aaron Mullett, 18. Shaun Atley, 19. Sam Wright, 20. Drew Petrie, 21. Luke McDonald, 22. Todd Goldstein, 27. Taylor Garner, 29. Brent Harvey, 30. Jarrad Waite, 32. Mason Wood, 34. Jamie Macmillan, 35. Aaron Black, 36. Joel Tippett, 43. Sam Gibson, 50. Ben Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back