Sydney Swans vs. GWS Giants
Drummoyne Oval
7:10pm EDT

Match 3
Friday, 11 March
Carlton vs. Sydney Swans
Etihad Stadium
5:50pm EDT

Finally we get a pre season game back in Melbourne. Just a shame it's a Friday night before the long weekend. Last time I nearly missed the start of the game because of the traffic.
And it starts at 5:50pm so you better head down even earlier!

Not that important but I am bored so this is the lineup I would like to see in Round 1 of the NAB Cup

B: Nick Smith, Xavier Richards, Jeremy Laidler
HB: Zak Jones, Michael Talia, Dane Rampe
C: Dean Towers, Josh Kennedy, Harry Cunningham
HF: Tom Mitchell, Lance Franklin, Dan Hannebery
F: Gary Rohan, Sam Reid, James Rose
R: Callum Sinclair, Callum Mills, Issac Heeney
I/C: Brandan Jack, Jack Hiscox, Jake Lloyd, Daniel Robinson, Toby Nankervis, George Hewitt

Not that important but I am bored so this is the lineup I would like to see in Round 1 of the NAB Cup

R: Callum Sinclair, Callum Mills, Issac Heeney

The bit in bold stirs my loins.

Less than 2 weeks now. What sort of team would you like to see the Swans put out in our game against Port?

I just hope we try something different this year as I am really tired of the Swans slow start to the home and away season. Whatever we have been doing in the NAB Challenge previously has not worked too well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Less than 2 weeks now. What sort of team would you like to see the Swans put out in our game against Port?

I just hope we try something different this year as I am really tired of the Swans slow start to the home and away season. Whatever we have been doing in the NAB Challenge previously has not worked too well.

Exactly.

I would like to basically see the top grade squad reasonably complete go at it in games 1 and 3. Get it right from the start. Obviously work load issues and injury management comes into it but that round 1 4 points is just as important as round 15 or 22.

The nab has always been about getting games into the guys that need it before the season starts and seeing what the kids can do. I dont see this changing and i dont want it too. I wanna see what guys like Naismith, Newman, Hiscox ect have to offer. Especially Newman. Im hoping he pushes for seniors this year. Think he could be the type of rebounding defender that we are lacking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back