Preview NAB Challenge 3 - Freo Vs Eagles - Sun 22nd March

Remove this Banner Ad

Dawson, Barlow, Ballanyne, Taberner, Duffield. Mzungu
He said better players.
I assume this means better than the Eagles.
You forgot to add: Mora, Weller, Apeness, A.Pearce, Crowley, Ballard, Delucca, Langdon, Vandeluer, Hughes, Hurley...

He said better players.
I assume this means better than the Eagles.
You forgot to add: Mora, Weller, Apeness, A.Pearce, Crowley, Ballard, Delucca, Langdon, Vandeluer, Hughes, Hurley...
Went right over my head, I'm afraid. Has been known to happen.:oops:

Anyone know if we can rock up at Subi on Sunday and get tickets. 7 Freo fans, 5 members & 2 non members, so 5 free and 2 paying, but all wanting to sit together. Rather than doing the online barcode method, it would be good to actually speak to somebody who can issue all 7 of us tickets for the same area.

Anyone know if we can rock up at Subi on Sunday and get tickets. 7 Freo fans, 5 members & 2 non members, so 5 free and 2 paying, but all wanting to sit together. Rather than doing the online barcode method, it would be good to actually speak to somebody who can issue all 7 of us tickets for the same area.
I don't think there is any reserved seating is there? Its first in best dressed through the gates.

Critical that Sandi is back to at least have the resting ruck go forward for round 1 to give Pav a chop out if indeed Taberner is looking doubtful. The big bloke has had a quite few weeks so he'd need a good hit out this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or it didn't/isn't happening.

Meanwhile in Bali it is Nyepi; The Balinese New Year, celebrated by staying in your room with all lights and power off. Television coverage is cancelled, though internet remains. Luckily it is all over for the coverage on Sunday.

I'm not good with crowds, I get shuffled around and my personal space get invaded.

I'm a weirdo. I love live sport atmosphere but I don't feel safe in a hoard rolling in and out.

It's not weird. It's horses for courses.

One of my favourite things about the footy is the roar of the crowd, the way you can feel it in your chest. And the banter with the folks who sit nearby and then with random strangers on the train on the way home. Love being part of the Freo mob.

Having said that watching on TV has a lot of advantages.

It's not weird. It's horses for courses.

One of my favourite things about the footy is the roar of the crowd, the way you can feel it in your chest. And the banter with the folks who sit nearby and then with random strangers on the train on the way home. Love being part of the Freo mob.

Having said that watching on TV has a lot of advantages.

... like not paying through the nose for Carlton mid. It is nice to kick back on the couch drinking reasonably priced full strength beer out of glass.

Having said that, I'd still rather be there, but it becomes an expensive exercise when I have to take the kids (who are always ready to leave by half time :-( )

... like not paying through the nose for Carlton mid. It is nice to kick back on the couch drinking reasonably priced full strength beer out of glass.

Having said that, I'd still rather be there, but it becomes an expensive exercise when I have to take the kids (who are always ready to leave by half time :-( )

It's a long day for kids at the footy. And it's a real shame that the stadium is alwys full, so you can't get a spare ticket for your kids at the last minute. I know the AFL have talked about shortening the length of quarters, I wonder if that would make the game more attractive to youngsters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back