NAB Challenge Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weitering is very very impressive.

Looks like someone in their 3rd or 4th year.

7 marks already.

Very tempting. Considering how often the ball will be in Carltons defense...

Can imagine he'll be on the end of a few cheap sideway kicks every game too.

Add the fact that defense is the area where the premium priced guys aren't very attractive, it doubles the Weitering attraction.

Last edited:
Brown & Hartley locks after today's game.

Michael easily took the chocolates over Grimley today, Grim kicked 1.4 while Michael played ruck with 15 hitouts.

Tippa & Byrne went alright.

Cunningham & Kommer very quiet.

Crowley/Simpkin/Parish nothing special all high teens disposal wise

Weitering is very very impressive.

Looks like someone in their 3rd or 4th year.

7 marks already.

Logic tells me that spending that much on a first year KPD is insanity however it is a unique case. If fit he will play every game, he's a special talent and the ball will be entering Carlton's defense pretty frequently. With all the intercept marks and rebound 50s he should rack up could potentially hit 70 - 80 a game average which is super solid from a defender rookie. If that's the case you'd get respectable scores and won't take too long to upgrade but it's still a risk and I just can't bring myself to spend that much.

Brown & Hartley locks after today's game.

Michael easily took the chocolates over Grimley today.

Tippa & Byrne went alright.

Cunningham very quiet.

That's generous, didn't register a kick or handball. Just two tackles.

How much time did he play?!

Keen eye on Fyfe :hearts:, Gore & Barlow in this one :thumbsu:

And a sneaky little look at Neale

And also b smith- if he doesn't absolutely kill it he will officially be off my radar. I've already dropped him, but I'm a forgiving soul

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tossing up between Wingard & Barlow at F3, if Barlow plays full time mid again, it just might be a no brainer IMO.

I have Chad at F2 and Barlow at F3, but just about sorted enough cash to throw monty in at F2 and then Chad and Barlow shuffle down to F3 and F4

Logic tells me that spending that much on a first year KPD is insanity however it is a unique case. If fit he will play every game, he's a special talent and the ball will be entering Carlton's defense pretty frequently. With all the intercept marks and rebound 50s he should rack up could potentially hit 70 - 80 a game average which is super solid from a defender rookie. If that's the case you'd get respectable scores and won't take too long to upgrade but it's still a risk and I just can't bring myself to spend that much.
There's also a bit of a dearth in defender rookies this year so far outside of the Essendon two that played well today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back