Preview NAB Challenge Round 3: North Melbourne v Collingwood (Wagga Wagga)

Remove this Banner Ad

We averaged 106 rotations per game last year. If we are to cut our rotations, based on the 22+3 finals games last year we had 2723 rotations(ranked #2), we will need to cut that figure by 473+ rotations.

View attachment 218906
Theres no doubt that we were training for reduced rotations whilst playing........we did it when they implemented 120 cap yrs ago.

Theres no doubt that we were training for reduced rotations whilst playing........we did it when they implemented 120 cap yrs ago.

It's also slightly different without the sub. Less rotations but in theory an extra fit player for a game.

That never happened in the bad boys era that's certainly for sure.....Isaiah and lambeer would of killed their own team mates for that.......

Good point - it was Nique's Atlanta Hawks

Watch from 1:38 onwards.

PS Bird's balance...just nuts.

Werribee play Collingwood VFL this Sunday as well.

So, I think a few of the younger guys, Wagner, Preuss, possibly Daw/Clarke/McDonald, Nielsen, Durdin, etc might line up in this VFL match depending on some of the game time they want in Wagga.

Wright Tippett Hansen
Atley Tarrant McDonald

Goldstein Cunnington Swallow
Macmillan Zeibell Anderson

Garner Brown Wells
Nahas Daw Wood

Clarke Dal Santo Gibson McKenzie
Mullett Jacobs Dumont Black

I've picked a side with 12 changes and I stiil reckon it''s a reasonable lineup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, I think a few of the younger guys, Wagner, Preuss, possibly Daw/Clarke/McDonald, Nielsen, Durdin, etc might line up in this VFL match depending on some of the game time they want in Wagga.

Where's the Werribee game being played Pykie? Anyone going to the game?

Where's the Werribee game being played Pykie? Anyone going to the game?
Yeah. If this is at VicPark - I'm in. If it's at Werribee - I'll have to Laidley it... yeah, na.

Love VicPark. Can relive the day that McAdam kicked 20 on Gayfer (?) and we smashed em by 10 odd goals... I found $5 on the ground walking into the ground - I knew I was in for a good day and did it deliver!

Yeah. If this is at VicPark - I'm in. If it's at Werribee - I'll have to Laidley it... yeah, na.

Love VicPark. Can relive the day that McAdam kicked 20 on Gayfer (?) and we smashed em by 10 odd goals... I found $5 on the ground walking into the ground - I knew I was in for a good day and did it deliver!

It's at neither.

Gosch's Paddock.

A tremendous day that. One of the greats.

Treloar will be playing in that match, hope someone pole-axes him.

38 is hot for doing anything

I wonder when it's too hot it's actually counter productive?

I know our sports science guys would be all over this but it worries me being so close to the season.

I stop working in the sun when it's over 32 in the shade. Bugger playing footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back