Preview NAB Challenge Round 3: North Melbourne v Collingwood (Wagga Wagga)

Remove this Banner Ad

My P.A. at work is from the Wagga Wagga region originally and her twin brother, who still lives there, dropped by work yesterday to see her. He's also a Pies fan. Instead of greeting me like a normal human being he's walked in with an all too loud voice singing "Good old Collingwood forevvvvver........you must be shitting yourself about Saturday, having to face the juggernaut!"

I somehow doubt he was in the city to attend his monthly Mensa meeting.
Hope you fired her ass.

The best thing is, we're arguably missing 9 of our best 22, yet I can only pick maybe 3 or 4 (Ray, Mountford, Wagner, Black), who haven't got serious designs on a round 1 spot. Even then, those 4 would all be looking for senior experience this year. The fact that we have over 30 legitimate AFL players in our squad is truly exciting.

8. Daniel Wells

Hi this is my second post so go easy.

North's depth this year seems very deep and the team playing tomorrow is nowhere near full strength but very strong. Competition is high for spots and our ambitions just as high. I will watch with great interest the next wave of players strut their stuff against a team who are out to impress early.

Go North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this (& next week if he plays) is a very important game for Mason Wood. With Brown underdone and Black being Black, Wood could really stake a claim on being close to best 22 here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back